hey

I know you guys are waiting for a new chapter. I've read literally every comment I see, trust me, I hear you guys!

For this reason of a change up, I wanted to get to know you guys.

Where's everyone from? What country do you live in?

I want to hear one or multiple things you find unique about your country. I also want to know what's your favorite country that you want to visit, what's unique about it that makes you want to visit it?

I just want to know where you guys are from. I look at the stats to literally only look what countries read my book. I find it so interesting and amazing that people from around the world are reading my book.

Like there's people from Africa, Russia, Philippines, Norway, Malaysia, India, and so many more! I couldn't list all the continents and countries!

Here's some of my opinions and facts about some of these countries and continents. And just some facts about me. 

1: I have family in Norway. My great grandma fell in love with a U.S Army man and she left Norway to go to the United States with him. They got married and had kids. She died a few months ago, me and my mom were probably the last ones to visit her at the nursing home every so often. She lost her memory, didn't really know who anyone was but knew that we were family. So, all I know now is that I have family somewhere in Norway. Don't know who they are or what their names are but I do have a family book that tells us all the people I'm related to. Pretty cool in my opinion.

2: Egypt is a very cool place I'd like to visit someday. Fun fact about me; so in my family book, I'm actually related to the real Cleopatra. I mean, a lot of people are and that doesn't make me special, but I find it really cool! I'm also related to more Egyptian people besides Cleopatra. 

3: I'm also Native American, like really Native American Indian. Okay, yes, my heritage is all over the place but I like to just think of myself unique. My great great great something, I don't know how many greats, it's not a lot lot, but not too low either, grandpa is Chief Sitting Bull. Look him up, because I really don't feel like typing about him, I'm just lazy.

4: I little bit more about me is I'm English, Scottish, Dutch, Irish, Norwegian, Native American, Egyptian, little bit Italian, little bit Greek, little bit French, and that's all I know as of right now. I haven't actually taken a DNA test to see "what I am" but what I count myself as some of these is relatives. Some of my relatives were Irish, so I got a little bit of Irish in me. That's what I count.

Anyway, enough about me. Thank you for those who actually took the time to read though this to make it down here. I appreciate it.

Now it's your turn.

(P.S. if you have any questions I'm more than glad to respond. Email me, private message me, or comment on here) 

-Autumn