Chapter 34: Stuck In A Nutshell

(NOT EDITED)

-Song: "Sound of an Angel - Beautiful violin music"

-Charlie-

How could he do that? I have a boyfriend, I love him, and Ashton just did that to me...

"I better get going, bye Aidan!"

"Bye Mommy!" He screamed from his bedroom. And with that, I left.

He kisses me. Ashton kissed me.

I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it, but I would be a horrible person to say that. I'm dating the love of my life, Twan, or at least I still love him...I think.

~~~

As soon as I got home I plumped onto the firm brown couch. I was exhausted and totally not caring what I had to get done tonight. 

But the one thing that I tried to forget about kept sneaking back to the front of my mind. I think straight and I started to zone out.

"Hey babe." A pair of lips softly smashed onto my right cheek. "How was dropping Aidan off?" I panicked, did he find out? My mind was running all over the place. Did I think about the kiss out loud?

"Um, it went fine. Same as usual. Why you ask?" I didn't what else to say. What if he found out?

"Are you okay? You never act like this. Is everything alright? Did something happen while you were at Ashton's?" Every question sunk over me like the Titanic. The heavy word floated about me.

"I'm fine. Just in my own little world you know. And nothing happened at Ashton's. I simply dropped Aidan off, talked with Ashton for a bit and was on my marry way home." I smiled, trying not to make anything more obvious.

"Okay, if you say so. So, what do you wanna do tonight?" He crawled over me. "I can't do anything. I got dishes, laundry, and cleaning the bathroom before I got to bed. And you have Aidan's room, our bedroom, and living room to clean too. Maybe tomorrow night." With that I got up from underneath him and started walking to the kitchen.

"Ugh, but I don't wanna." I hear a complaining voice coming closer to the kitchen as I start rinsing dishes. "But you gotta. If you start now and finish early, then maybe we can do something tonight." I suggested. His eyes went wide and he ran to the bedrooms.

~~~

"Babe, I'm done!" Twan sung as he walked to me. "That's great, but I'm not." I say as I'm scrubbing the bathroom sink. "Take a break." He said. "I'm almost done, this is the last thing I gotta do, and...done. There I'm done."

He picked me up by the waist and carried me to the bedroom. Set my gently on the bed and ripped his shirt off. He kissed me so ruffly that it felt like my lips were on fire.

"Hold on." I paused. 

"What? What is it?" He stopped. About five second later I ran to the bathroom and threw up my stomach. Twan comes rushing in and holds my hair up.

"You feeling okay?" He rubs my back. "Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Can we just cuddle until we fall asleep?" I flushed the toilet. "Of course."

~~~

Ugh, I feel like shit. My eyes opened and could feel Twan's arms around me. Just then, I had the urge to throw up again, so I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited once again.

"Charlie, are you getting sick? Want to take some medicine? I nodded, but then just thought of something that couldn't be possible, at least I don't think.