Chapter 12: Fly, Part 2

(Not fully edited)(listen to song)

••The Homemade Pizza Date••

-Lilly's POV-

After Ashton called I started to get ready. He wanted me there at six, it's four-thirty right now. I can make it.

I walked to my closet and looked around for someone nice. But not too nice.

"Alright, I can wear blue jeans. Yes, that's perfect. Then, should I wear a t-shirt?" I looked through my t-shirts.

"Here a nice shirt. It's perfect. Not to tight and loose enough." I grabbed the short-sleeve t-shirt that had New York on it.

Once I was dressed, I slipped on some boots and pulled my pant over them.

With that, I walked into the bathroom.

"Light makeup." I simply said to myself.

I brushed and combed my hair and left it the way it was. I put on light makeup which only consisted mascara and lip gloss.

Jewelry

I grabbed my silver necklace my mom gave me before she passed away. I put in matching earring and a bracelet.

Not gonna do my nails. Nah uh.

Five-thirty

Perfect timing.

I grabbed my shoulder purse. (The one with a long strap) and grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

Ashton's house is a good twenty minutes away.

I started driving away.

-Ashton's POV-

••After he called Lilly••

It's four-thirty. Mom should be here any minute. And here she is.

"Alright mom. I called my old high school friend, and she's coming over for dinner. At six." I explained.

"She's coming over? Oh my god. Go get ready then. I'll get ready in a minute."

"Mom, calm down. She's coming at six, not in five minutes." My hands reached her shoulders.

"Alright." She sighed. "What's her name?"

"You're gonna have to find that out yourself." I smirked.

"Is it that sweet girl you dated? The little nerd. Her name was, Katie." I made a disgusted face.

"Her? Ew, no."

"Victoria?" Just the thought of old high school memories bring me back disgusts.

"No mom. Yes, I did date her. But I was the most popular guy in school. I only dated her because the whole school though we would be the best couple ever. After I dated her for a few weeks, I broke up with her." I shrugged smiling.

"Damn Ashton."

"Then, after a month. Charlie moved to town. I was a sophomore. Fifteen, almost sixteen though. I found out she's a sophomore too. Same age also." I smiled at the moment we got together. "Then it just clicked."

"Then Aidan popped out." I chuckled at my mom's smartass answers.

"Yes, but Aidan has been the best thing that has ever happened to me." I missed him.

"Alright softy. Go get ready while I finish this pizza." I nodded and jogged upstairs.

I slipped on a nice pair of black skinny jeans. (No rips)