Chapter 4: Fun Times

(Not fully edited) (listen to song)

-Ashton's POV-

"Daddy!! Wake up!!" Aidan squealed and jumped on top of me.

I groaned. "I'm up." I said with eyes still shut tight.

"Open your eyes silly." I smiled at that.

"Not until you kiss daddy's cheek." I smirked. He wants me up, he was to earn it.

Seconds later, there's a wet kiss being planted on my cheek.

"You monster." I roared and he squealed. I picked Aidan up and twirled him in circles.

"Woah daddy. I'm getting dizzy." I chuckled and stopped, collapsed on the bed and Aidan crawled on my stomach.

"Oh jeez, you're getting big buddy." I flexed and his hand was on my stomach.

"Do that again daddy." He lifted up my shirt to reveal my six pack. "What are these?" He looked in awe and rubbed my stomach.

"Those are abs bud." I explained. These next three months are gonna be interesting.

______________________

"Alright buddy, what movie should we see?" I asked Aidan, who's in the backseat.

" What movies?" He asked? Let's see what kind of kid movies there are.

"There's "Cars," "Monsters Inc," "Scooby-Doo," and "Planes." I explained.

"Scooby-Doo!!" He squealed. He likes to squeal a lot.

"Alright." I pulled in the movie theater parking lot and parked. Unbuckled Aidan and walked inside.

As we were waiting in line, an old lady walked up to me.

"Excuse me, don't mind me asking, but how old are you and this little boy?" Why would she want- oh, never mind, so she can judge.

"I'm eighteen ma'am, and Aidan's three. I'll be nineteen in a few months, and he'll be four in a few months also." I explained to her and she nodded.

"So young, how old were you?" After I say my age, she'll start the judge.

"I was fifteen ma'am." Her face was filled with shock.

"A fifteen year old boy raising a child with a fifteen year old girl." Wrong.

"Actually ma'am, my girlfriend never told me she was pregnant. Three years later, she finally decides to tell me." She should know the truth before judging.

"Still so young to have a child. Couldn't you have waited to have any relationship until you were like thirty?" Well excused me then.

"Come on Aidan, we can see a movie a different time." I picked him up and walked past the lady and left the building. So much for movie day.

I buckled Aidan back in an left to go back home. Why do people have to judge all the time?

"Where are we going daddy?" Aidan asked nicely. At least I have Aidan with me.

"We're going home buddy." He nodded and looked back down. "Aidan baby, you know that daddy loves you right?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Good, cause daddy loves you so much. Don't forget that." I smiled widely and so did he.

"I love you too daddy." My smile grew even bigger, if that was possible.

_______________________

"No daddy!! Stop, it tickles!" Aidan screamed. Right now I'm tickling him.