Chapter 6: Days Gone By

(Not fully edited) (listen to song)

-Charlie's POV-

Today's Saturday. Finally it's time for my date. Hayden's picking me up here and I still have to get ready.

I ran to the closet and looked through all the stuff I brought. What can I wear to a date?

A dress? Totally. Skirt? Sometimes. Jeans? No way. Shorts? No.

I decided to pick a dress.

________________________

I'm ready and I have everything I need. I have ten minutes to spare, which is perfect.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

I ran up to it. Slip my hands on my hands just in case. Check my lipgloss quickly and open the door to see a very attractive man.

"Liking the view princess." His British accent covered the silence.

I forgot to tell you. Hayden's from England. If you didn't catch that.

"Yes, I am actually." I tried saying in a British accent.

"We can work on your accent. But for now, speak English. I like it when you do." I blushed and I grabbed his hand and we walked to his car. Let's see where he takes me, and where this night will end up.

-Ashton's POV-

"Aidan, where are you?" Right now I was playing hide and seek with the little monster. He's actually very good.

Ugh, this being a dad is frickin killing me. I'm so tired. But not tired enough where I just sleep without my son by me.

"Boo!!" I jumped and went over the couch. I hit my head on the floor and hit my toe on the coffee table. Which hurt like a mother trucker.

"Alright little man. You win." I got up but Aidan went on my back.

"Piggy back ride." He squealed and I chuckled.

"Fine." I then carefully got up with him on my back and zoomed through the place like an airplane.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I zoomed past everything to the door and opened it only to catch eyes with someone I thought I would never see again.

"Hi Ashton." My eyes widen. Why would she be here? Last time I saw her was in highschool.

"Lilly?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes Ashton. It's Lilly." I squinted again. This has to be a joke.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I felt Aidan rub my head.

"I decided to come see some old high school friends." I chuckled. There had to be a catch.

"We weren't ever friends." She nodded and looked at Aidan.

"Is this your brother?" I never had a brother.

"No, I've never had a brother." Her mouth dropped and she looked speechless. Good, she should be.

"Babysitting?" She tried saying. I don't think she wants to believe that this is my child.

"No, this is my son. Aidan." Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped even more. What's wrong? You wanted to have my children?

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you have a son." I raised an eyebrow.

"I know you didn't. I didn't either?" Her face was full of confusion. "I'm so gonna regret this, come inside." She nodded her head and walked to the couch and sat down.