Chapter 22: Engine

(Song is a cover by |Hair Jordan| Worth It by Fifth Harmony.) (HAHAHAHAHA- BEST COVER EVER! 😂😂)

(I forgot what day it was. So I'm just gonna say it's Saturday morning at this moment. Sorry if I'm wrong, but can't remember or find what day or date it was. Damn Daniel to me)

(Not edited)

-Ashton-

I yawned.

That felt nice.

I stretched.

Even better.

Then I felt rocking.

Oh yeah. Forgot that me and Lilly stayed the night on the Ferris wheel.

Ugh, this is actually so uncomfortable.

If you ever what to sleep in a Ferris wheel. Then I suggest bringing at least a blanket. Oh my back.

Lilly was still fast asleep. Typical.

I grabbed my phone from my lap and check the time.

Six-forty am.

Damn Daniel.

It's so early.

Why me?

What day is it anyway?

Saturday.

Darn. Lilly has work today, around noon; she's a part time nurse at that nursery home. I don't know what it's called. It's where old people go when they need help or something. I don't know.

I have to go back to work soon. I'm actually gonna go swing by today.

I should probably wake Lilly up now.

"Hey babe. Wake up." I shook her lightly; causing her to wake up slightly.

"Mhhnnnm." She mumbled.

"It's almost seven am. You work at noon." I said.

"It's cold." Well, it is fall.

"Then let's get going." I nudged her.

"Ugh." She stretched.

"There you go. Do you want climb down first of should I?"

"Dammit, I thought we actually sleep at home. In our bed. But something felt wrong. The bed is hard as rock." I chuckled.

"Yep, well that's what we get for sleeping here. I'll remember that next time. NO SLEEPING IN THE FERRIS WHEEL!" She laughed.

"Same."

"Did you just "same" me?" I said.

"Yep."

"Tosser." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked loud and clear.

"Nothing, let's get going." I acted like j said nothing.

"I think I heard you calling me a tosser."

"Pfff, no. Where'd you hear that?"

She kissed my lips. "From this big mouth of yours." She smiled. "Now, don't be calling me a prick now." I chuckled.

"I was just kidding around."

"I know. And I'll go first." She said.

"Alright, let's get going."

~~~

"Alright bye. I have to go before I'm late!" Lilly pecked my lips quickly grabbed her keys.