Question for You

Question 1: I was wondering if you guys wanted a point of view from Aidan? I believe Aidan's 4 now and I just wanted to ask you guys if you're interested in his point of view in one of these up coming chapters.

Question 2: I wasn't thinking about doing a sequel of this book, just because it's all about Ashton and Charlie's complicated love story. And I was thinking, if I did make a sequel, what would it be about? Aidan in his teen years? So my plan was, when this book was done, that would be the end. No more. But I wanna hear what you guys have to say.

Question 3: Thinking about the ending also scared me. Like, I've been writing this book for a little over 2 years now and I can't believe that the ending is coming around the corner. But don't worry, you're still going to have plenty of chapters is come. But how will I end the book? I didn't really want to end it like some people do like they'll say 10 years later and the kid is a teen and they have more kids and they're married whatever. I was thinking of ending it with just Aidan being still a kid basically, under a teen. But I was also thinking, what if I do somewhat years later and Aidan's a teen and his life will happen just like Ashton's in the beginning. Aidan's cheating and his girlfriend comes over to tell him she's pregnant but she doesn't and moves away because he cheated, then that would be the end. I DON'T KNOW, I'M STUCK HELP!! What do you guys think?