Chapter 13: Thinking OutLoud

(Not edited) (Wattpad is so stupid, it need to stop messing around) (song is,
Twenty Øne Piløts- Car Radio)

-Charlie's POV-

"Aidan, come on. We're gonna be late for your party."

"I don't wanna go." What has Ashton done to this child. Ever since I left, Aidan had been acting more like Ashton. And I hate it. How did I ever fall in love with him?

"All your relatives are gonna be there." I explained. I did what I had to do. I picked him.

"Ahhhhhhh!" He squealed.

"Aidan stop it." Once I got him in the car and buckled, I drove back to my place. Where everybody is at right now.

"I WANT DADDY!" He screamed. Of course he wants Ashton.

"WELL YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET DADDY!" I screamed right back.

For the rest of the way home. All he did was sniffle from crying.

I parked in my parking spot and unbuckled Aidan.

"You will be good for everyone. Do you understand me?" He didn't move. "If you don't be good, there will my consequences." Aidan folded his and I rolled my eyes.

I carried him to the front door without him screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!" Everyone shouted.

"Where's my grandson?" My dad came walking towards us. "Your mother would be so proud." He kissed my cheek and grabbed Aidan.

"NO." Aidan screamed.

Everyone stopped and stared at Aidan. Some even gasping.

"NO." He screamed again.

"No what?" My dad asked. Everyone still staring.

"I WANT MY DADDY!"

"AIDAN DARREN BURNS!" I shouted and took him from my dad.

"I want daddy." He mumbled. And wiped his face.

"Your daddy isn't here right now." My sister stepped in. Thank you. "Your mommy is here." I smiled at her.

"I don't want mommy." I gasped and glared at him. Aidan's face was red and puffy from crying.

"Why don't you want mommy?" My sister asked.

"Can I call daddy?"

"At bedtime you can." I whispered.

"I wanna go to bed." My face was shocked.

"Aren't you hungry." He shook his head.

"Fine, go to bed. You can call your stupid dad too. Come on you brat." I whispered in his ear and walked upstairs.

Aidan ran upstairs to his room and went straight to his bed. In his clothes. Probably something Ashton taught him.

"No coming down saying you're hungry or thirsty. If you need to go potty, the bathroom is across the hall." I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I landed on Ashton's name. Aka, Asshole.

It started ringing, so I gave it to Aidan. I took a seat in the rocking chair.

I also left the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I rolled my eyes.

"Daddy?" Aidan mumbled.

"Hey buddy. How's it going?"

"Mommy mean." My eyes widened and jogged to Aidan to head better. Aidan flinched.

"Why is mommy mean?" Pathetic.