Chapter 17: French

(Not edited)

-Charlie-

After I visited Ashton and Aidan. I went back home.

"It's so lonely hear." I puffed and walked to my room. "Maybe I'll go shopping." Yeah, good idea. Wait, I haven't gotten paid yet. Darn.

Then what the hell am I suppose to do?

Maybe I'll go to the park. There's a bunch of hot guys to look at. Hey! I can look at the menu, I just can't order.

I decided to change into a nice blue dress. A fall dress, because that's what it is right now. Fall.

I slipped on some matching sandals. Some blue and green jewelry, and curled my hair. After that, I did my makeup. Smokey, but fall. And not too much either.

Perfect.

I grabbed my shoulder strap purse, put my phone and wallet in there, also my lipstick and keys.

Done.

I walked outside and walked to the park. It's only a fifteen minute walk.

~~~~~

There are so many guys here. But most of them already have girlfriends. I feel so weird right now. Just sitting here, on the swing, alone.

"Hey, mind if I join?" I turned my head to see a good looking guy, probably my age. Stay calm Charlie.

"Uh, yeah. I mean, sure, you can. Ugh, sorry." I mumbled. Stupid move.

He chuckled slightly and sat down on the swing next to me.

"What's a lovely girl like you, swinging by herself?" Don't blush, don't blush. Darn it, I blushed.

"Oh, I don't know. Loneliness took over me." I shrugged and looked at the sky.

"Well now we both can be lonely." Oh god. It's those bad pickup lines that get me. "I know, that was cheesy. So, I'm Twan." He held out his hand.

I connected my hand to his. "Nice to meet you Twan, I'm Charlie." I've never heard anyone named Twan. It's hot.

"Since we're here. You wanna get some ice cream?" I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, sure." We both got off the swings and started walking.

"Have you've been to Carmela Cream's?"

"No, is that new?" I asked.

"It opened a few months ago. They're amazing. Come on." He grabbed my hand and started running. To be honest, I'm starting to like this guy.

"This place looks amazing." Just by looking at the colors and how it looks like the eighties.

"Because it is."

"Hello, welcome to Carmela Cream's. What can I get you guys?"

"I'll get coconut ice cream with cherries please."

"What kind of cone doll?" I like their attitude.

"Uh, waffle please."

"And how many scoops?" She has like southern accent I think.

"Three." I said.

"I like a girl who ain't afraid of calories." And there goes me blushing.

"And for you Twan?"

"The usual." She nodded and grabbed a waffle cone, scooped three scoops of chocolate ice cream and handed it to him.

"That will be five even."

"I got it." Twan pulled out a five and handed it to the lady.

"See you again." Twan nodded.

"You too Rachael."

We walked to an outside table.

"Tell me about yourself Charlie." The way his tongue rolls on my name. That's not weird is it?

"Well, there's not mush to tell." I mumbled.

"I'm sure there's plenty to tell. My full name is Twan Daniel DePoll. I'm actually from France."

"That explains the accent you got." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I took English class when I was a freshman in high school. I wanted to live here. Fulfill my dream."

"And it came true."

"Indeed it did."

"How do you say my name in French." I asked.

"It's actually the same way. Just more ch to it. Charlie. And a longer 'a' sound." Well it's hot.

"Tell me a sentence." I'm so attracted right now.

"Voulez-vous aller à une date avec moi ?"

"I love French people. Oh my god. What did you say?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" What a shock. Oh. My. God.

A nervous laugh. No, don't be nervous. This is your chance. "Oui."

"Ay, so you know some French."

"I might of taken a class in my sophomore year. But gave up because I could get it."

"Never give up. I was struggling with English too. But I sucked it up and now here I am." I giggle. "Here's my number."

"Very fond. Here's mine."

"I'll call you then. For that date." I nodded.

"See you soon then." Then he left and I got a taxi home.

I need to learn more French.

_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_

And there's is chapter 17. Done. I know it's short. It's like 750 words or so.

But on the bright side, I finished. And I kinda wanted to have it short anyway. I just wanted to give hints and some clues.

Oh and FYI! Twan is like pronounce like Bonnie or Bon.
Just with an "a" so like Twannie. But just Twan. I'm sure you understand.

The guy in the picture is Twan. Just if you were wondering who the hot guy was.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

Make sure you vote. And also comment cuz that helps. Also share this book.

How is it by the way? None of you guys tell me and I'm stressed out. (Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days, when our mama sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out) sorry had to. ;)

See you soon.

...Until Next French Lesson... ;)