Chapter 27: Mommy's Christmas

This chapter is gonna be mainly about Christmas at Charlies. Just to warn you.

May 20, 2016 [34,600 reads]

(Not Edited)(SONG: We The Kings-Sad Song)

-Charlie-

"Hi mommy."

"Hi baby. How was Christmas at daddy's?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"It's was fun. Bye daddy." Ashton chuckled as Aidan ran off somewhere in the house.

"He's in a rush this morning." Ashton said.

"Kids on Christmas I tell you." I laughed. "What's that on your arm?" I grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

"Nothing. I'll see you in two days then?" I nodded.

"Yeah, see you later." I closed the door and went to the living room. Aidan was sitting on the couch with his tablet. "What are you playing buddy?" I looked at his screen. Full of blocks like grass.

"Minecraft." He squealed and started digging in the ground.

"Minecraft? What's that?" I asked.

"A game mommy. Lots of building and stuff. Daddy plays with me all the time." Kids.

"What did you get for Christmas at daddy's then?" I asked, changing the subject.

"A cube with square colours." Rubric Cube. "Minecraft sword." Typical. "Minecraft creeper animal." Stuff animal I'm guessing. "Batman watch." He showed me his arm. I didn't even notice that.

"Wow, so cool." I looked at it then it lite up. "Very cool."

"Where's Twan? Did he go to store too?" Who else went to the store? Oh, Lilly.

"No, Twan is on his way. He should be here in ten minutes. Did Lilly go to the store?"

"Yeah, daddy said that she went to store. But she miss Christmas presents." Lilly missed Christmas? He wouldn't do that to Ashton. Missing Christmas morning to go to the store. "She never showed up." He voice got jelly.

"Bummer bud. Well when Twan gets here, we are gonna open those gifts and have a big Christmas lunch. How does that sound?"

"Good mommy."

I ruffled his hair and stood up to look through the window. Now since Aidan brung up Lilly never returned home, I'm now worrying about Twan not showing up either.

But I worried for no reason. Twan's car parked in his parking space. Oh thank god.

"Knock knock, I'm here." Twan came flying through the door and had a bunch of bags.

"How many things did you get from the store?" I questioned, curiously.

He set all the bags down on the table. "Aliments for lunch." I'm taking a wild guess that "aliments" means food.

"You have like fifty bags." I over exaggerated.

"Do you wanna survive through winter or no?" I laughed. Now he's over exaggerating.

"Well in that case, we need for bags of food then."

"Yummy aliments." Twan licked his lip with his tongue, but before he could put his tongue back in his mouth, I put my lips onto his and did a tongue trick with his tongue. I you didn't know that the tongue is my favourite body part? Yep.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"Christmas kiss." I shrugged.

"That? That was suppose to be a Christmas kiss? Where's the mistletoe?"