Chapter 44: Madness

WARNING: I AM NOT AN EXPERT OF LAWS AND I AM NOT SAYING I AM. IF A LAW IS INCORRECT IN THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OTHER CHAPTER THEN YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS POSSIBLE SCENES THAT SOME MAY BE SQUEAMISH TO, SUCH AS BLOOD!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

BUT ALSO THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME, IF YOU MISS THIS CHAPTER I'M AFRAID YOU'LL BE CONFUSED!

Song is "Madness" by Ruelle

Important to have music playing, recommended at a low volume. (It what makes every thing real) thank you.

(NOT EDITED)

Nurses and doctors were surrounded by the patient. Each and every one was covered in blood. The patient was dying. The patient was loosing too much blood.

"I NEED MORE BLOOD!"

Nurses hurried all around getting that blood that could potentially save this patients life.

Blood dripped from the fingertips of the doctors getting the floor to look like a pool of murder. How many bodies were covered by the amount of cruelty this world gave? Not only was this murderer not human but simply death. Death came upon. But hasn't taken anybody yet.

"We need to save both of them!" The doctor's hands ran through patient's body smoothly but quickly like a snake.

"We're not sure if we can save both of them. We might be able to save only one of them. It's up to you doctor." The doctor's eyes shifted to each and every person in the room.

"Which one has a stronger chance of living through this?" The doctor looked into the eyes of a nurse who was by the computer. She was just as nervous.

The nurse's face was the same face she has been making the entire time. She walked towards the doctor and spoke in a strong voice, telling everyone in the room who had a better survival rate.

"Alright. Thank you." The doctor looked down. "Okay gang. We have a life to save and if we're lucky, we have two lives to save." Everyone got to work, trying their best to save both lives.

~~~

Hours have past and everyone was tired. The room of people who weren't doing the actual surgery grew like dead bodies. Bags under their eyes were heavy like rain pouring from the sky. But as for everyone who were in on action, now they were wide awake than ever. They couldn't even think about sleep because it was important to do what they were trained to do.

As each finger was touched by organs and other fingers, they have finally separated the two individuals who were both in desperate need of help.

A team of nurses and other doctors helped the individual who was just separated from the patient. Making sure to keep them alive. The other team was focusing on helping their patient.

"Loosing too much blood again." The hands grew quicker as cloths were placed to stop the bleeding. "MORE BLOOD!" Screamed the doctor. Pacing and pacing, the hands surrounded the patient's insides.

Finally the bleeding stopped but the patient's heart stopped as well. They knew they couldn't do CPR so the only chance they had to save them was to open up the chest.

"As soon as I open it up, I need a pair of hands to massage the heart then someone to grab the panels and pump it back up." The doctor's eyes moves to the two people who were helping. "One." The blade sliced down the middle of the chest. "Two." Opening the chest for more support." "Go." The massage of the heart started and lasted for ten seconds then they pumped the heart.

"Clear." Up went the heart.

"Charge to two-hundred." Up went the heart.

"Charge again." Up went the heart, but still no beat.

"Charge to three-hundred." The heart pumped, but it was faint and weak.

Everyone stared at the heart. As new blood was being processed into the body, they waited to see if the heart would grow that strength they needed to continue.

As they continued, the team of other people had the second patient, who was also in bad conditions.

"It's too little. It might not survive." One person said.

"We still have to try." Everyone nodded and grabbed every piece of equipment they needed to save this life.

"There no heart beat." The one doctor put her two fingers on top of the chest and pumped down repeatedly. "Weak but good. We can work with this."

~~~

As every doctor and nurse thrived to save both lives, it was clear that it was going to be very much difficult but they have belief they both could possibly make it if they both fight.

to be continued...