40

We walked into the restaurant following behind our group of friends.
"Happy anniversary." Nate whispered in my ear as his hand traveled to the small of my back.
"As to you." I smile up at him. Today we were celebrating our 8 month anniversary with our friends because it's also the 9 month anniversary of me meeting everyone.
"This place is really nice Maloley. Good job." Lauren said as Derek pulled out her chair. Crazy story, when Nate and I got home Lauren and Derek surprised us. Lauren was also 2 months pregnant. She just didn't get the morning sickness for some reason. I sat down next to her as Nate pushed my chair in.
"Wow was that a compliment for Nate?" Hayes laughed causing Lauren to reach our and smack his arm with her wallet.
"Shut up. I'm serious. It's only been 8 months and he wanted to bring E to the most expensive place in LA." She smirked making Nate narrow his eyes at her.
"What's going on you two?" I look between them and Nate eventually let out a sigh.
"Thanks Lauren for ruining the surprise." Nate mumbled and I looked at Lauren with a questioning look. She pointed her finger to behind me and I turn in my chair to Nate on one knee holding a giant ring in a velvet box. I clasp my hands over my mouth as I look at his smile.

Nate
My hands became really sweaty as I sat on one knee. This was not something I thought I'd ever do, but here I am in an expensive restaurant on one knee about to propose to the love of my life. Her head turned before her body until her eyes landed on me. I wiped my free hand on my my pant leg as she sat with her hands covering her mouth.
"Nate." She breathed and I grabbed her hand.
"Eliza Jae Jennings I have been crazy about you since the day we met with your pink hair and your thoughts on love. I was broken when I met you and you healed me. I never thought I'd ever be doing something like this, but I felt something with you I've never felt before. I love how you bite your thumb when you're thinking and how you lick it when you're reading so you can flip the page. I love how when it's 3 in the morning we can have our deep conversations. It's always fun when I'm with you and it's just as easy too. I can't wait until 7 months from now when our son or daughter comes out and we can start our family together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Eli if you'll let me." She dropped down on her knees pulling me close to her.
"Yes yes Nate. A million times yes." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she hugged me tightly. She pulled away sticking out her hand as I slide the ring onto her finger.

 She pulled away sticking out her hand as I slide the ring onto her finger

127,982 likes • 89,210 comments
👤:@skatemaloley
@3lijennings: future mrs.maloley
-
@laurendelgrossa: yasss
@skatemaloley: I love you princess
@nashgrier: damn sk8 can I be your girl?
@shawnmendes: congrats Joe
@3lijennings: @shawnmendes thanks Pool
@3lijennings: @skatemaloley I love you more
@username: I'm cryin in the club so cute
-
Eli
"We're getting married!" I yelled into the phone while bouncing up and down on my bed while Nate videotaped me.
"Oh my goodness congratulations! I have surprise for you. Put me on speaker." I did as my mom said and sat on the edge of the bed with Nate.
"So when Nate came down here with you. You and mom went to get your nails done and Nate and I stayed home." Harley started.
"Yeah?"
"Well we actually went to Lake Houston and reserved a date for the venue."
"When is it?" I looked at Nate.
"9 months from the 17th."
"Oh that's perfect. I'll have had the baby by then and I can use Julian's dress he's making me!" I clap standing up going to my laptop to call Julian.

3 months later

"Nate!" I yell from the bottom of the steps. I watched as Nate walked down the narrow stairs of his temporary townhouse. Mason and I moved out of the townhouse and Nate and I moved into a rental townhouse until we have the girls and they are old enough. Yes Nate and I are having girls and Lauren and Derek are having a boy. My mom agreed to move to LA close to us so I could be close to Lauren and Derek.
"Hey beautiful." He kissed my cheek and then the material of my overalls covering my stomach.
"You're going to be late." I scold him as he fixes his hoodie.
"I'm good babe. I'll text you when I land and I'll see you before Ronnie Ella and Lauren Ayanah pop out." He presses his lips against mine. The kiss was just oozing with his love for me. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth as he pulled away.
"I love you."
"Do that again and I'm going to have to pop another one in you before I leave." He winked and I shoved his shoulder.
"Okay I love you! Be safe! Tell Derek and Jacks I said hi!"
"I love you more and okay babe." He kissed me one last time. Derek, Nate and the Jacks had to finish their tour. I sat down on the couch holding onto my stomach.
"Hey hey!" I hear and turn to see Lauren. I was so envious of her small stomach compared to my giant belly. The last doctor visit was yesterday and I was told Ronnie and Lauren were about the size of bananas.
"Hey girl how are you?" I wobbled over to her giving her a hug. We sat down on the bar stools after I got us bottles of water. Usually when the guys were away Lauren and I would go for walks to try and maintain good shape even if our shapes were basketballs.
"So we decided on a name for the little guy!" She moved her hands along her bump.
"What is it?" I grab her hands.
"Elliott Nathan Luh."
"Elliott is so cute!" I exclaim taking a sip of my water.
"It was the closest to Eli we could think of." She smiled and my mouth dropped open.
"You're naming him after me?" I gasp and she nods. I pull her into a hug. Everything was falling into line. I was getting married to the love of my life in 6 months. I'd be having my baby along side Lauren in 4 months. Elliott Nathan, Ronnie Ella, and Lauren Ayanah would be best friends and Lauren and I already decided one of the girls would marry Elliott so we could be sisters and Derek and Nate could be brothers. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

the end

thank you guys so much for the support and love! I hope you all enjoyed! Xoxo- Mads🌻