15

It's been three months since my photo shoot with Vogue. Everyone loved it so I was always out of the house at interviews, castings, or photo shoots. It was now 9:30 and I finally kicked off my heels and laid on the couch next to Lauren. I laid my head in her lap as she ate some ice cream while watching a new show on Netflix.
"Long day?" She giggles as I try to keep my eyes open.
"Extremely." I yawn and roll on my back to look up at her. She reaches behind her back and holds up sour rainbow belts and my heart flutters. She opens the package and dips one side into my mouth and I chew the rest. I let out a moan from how satisfying the candy was.
"I'm starving anyone want pizza?" Derek says as he walks out of Lauren's room. He kind of sort of moved in with us during the last 3 months.
"Yesss!" I exclaim and sit up from Lauren's lap taking the candy from her.
"Oh Shawn, the Jacks and some other guys are coming over tomorrow to watch the game." Derek says as he finishes ordering two large pizzas and breadsticks.
"Who's playing?" I ask and he look at his phone.
"Rams and the Patriots." He says and I squeal. Before my dad died every time the Texans or the Cowboys played the Patriots, we would drive to every single game. We never missed one. I run upstairs and grab my Tom Brady jersey from when I was 11 and surprisingly it sit fit after 7 years. I walk downstairs and Derek makes a gagging noise.
"No more pizza for you." He laughs and I stick my tongue out at him.
"Well I'm watching the game with you guys." I cross my arms over my chest.
"You couldn't keep up with us." He rolls his eyes.
"Watch me bitch." I shove him playfully and take off the jersey to sit down next to Lauren, "your boyfriend is a meanie." I pout causing her to laugh.
"I know." She said. There was a knock at the door and I race Derek to grab it. I open the door expecting pizza when it was none other than Nate. My smile drops and I close the door and walk away.
"Was it the pizza?" Derek asks walking closer to the door before opening it and giving Nate a big hug. I walk up to my room with my candy telling Lauren to text me when the pizza was here. Seeing his face pissed me off. After 5 minutes I finally get the news that pizza was here and I head down stairs after changing into a tank top and shorts with no bra. I grab a few slices and sit at the counter and pour ranch on the side of my plate.
"So what's up man what are you doing here?" Derek says as they sit on the couch.
"Yeah What are you doing here?" Lauren growls and Derek gives her a look.
"I wanted to ask you to be my best man." Nate says and my eyes almost pop out of their sockets. He's getting married?
"Wait you're getting married?" Lauren laughs.
"Yeah Analicia said it was our best option." He sighs rubbing his hand through his hair.
"Best option?" Lauren asks.
"She's pregnant." I literally choke on my food and excuse myself to my room to finish my food. I quickly grab my phone and text Shawn to come over.
Me- Hey you should come over. Nate's here and it's bothering me.
My Main Muffin- Yeah I'm just dropping off Hailey I'll be there in a few.
Shawn and I were really close a few times to telling each other how we felt. We took things slow. I introduced him to Hailey at an after party and they immediately hooked. He's head over heels for her and I'm so happy for him but it makes me sad at the same time. Slowly every one of my friends was getting into serious relationships. Hell Nate was getting married. The only singles in the group were me, Nash, Matt and Cameron. I haven't really talked to Nash since what he said which made me feel bad because I did really like him. I fall back on to my bed and turn on Netflix as I eat my pizza.
"Eli!" Lauren screams and I walk downstairs to see Shawn standing at the door. I run up and hug him wrapping my legs around his torso. He spins me around before setting me down placing a kiss on the top of my head. I turn to walk upstairs and I see Nate with a clenched jaw and balled up fists. I smirk to myself and pull Shawn by his hand upstairs.
Nate's POV
She still had the beautiful glow she always had. She looked more tired though with purple bags under her eyes which she tried to cover up with makeup. I watched as she jumped up on Shawn and he kissed her head. It makes me think our first kiss. And our last kiss. I get mad just thinking about her with Shawn. Of course he'd go after her just like Nash did.  All of my friends had a liking for Eli. It made my blood boil just thinking about it.
"I thought you didn't even like Analicia." Derek says pulling me from my thoughts.
"I don't but apparently I'm the father of her child and my dad raised me right." I say rolling my eyes at the mention of her name. She honestly irritated he shit out of me. She was always nagging me and looking through my phone because she was constantly thinking I was cheating or texting Eli. Analicia was no Eli. To compare them would be a crime. Sure Analicia was thick as hell which no guy would complain about, but Eli she had a beautiful heart. You could tell she read too much poetry growing up because her words were so educated and wise. I remember one night we stayed up and had a deep conversation and I realized how alive she was and how smart she was as well. I remember her tangling her legs with mine that night as she words came out as mumbles because she was so tired. It was also the last time I kissed her. The night before her party. It still aches my heart that I never invited her. It was her I wanted on tour with me but I didn't want to stop her from her dreams so I decided not to ask her or tell her because I knew she'd ask to come with me. I had invited Analicia when the tour was being planned before she broke my heart. She still showed up at the airport the morning I flew out. I don't even remembering having sex with her either but she swears on her life that we did one night. I don't know.
"Hey guys Shawn is spending the night. K? K." Eli says from the bottom step and Derek sends her a smile.
"Are they dating or something?" I scoff.
"No. I thought they were going to for the longest time but he's dating some Hailey Baldwin chick. She's been talking to a guy from Nevada a lot lately though." Derek laughs.
"Nevada?" I look at him confused.
"She met him in the Hamptons and he's going to school to be a doctor. Pretty cool guy. I think he's going to stay here next week to visit." Derek nods as he eats his pizza. Eli would be the one to meet a doctor. She always had male attention even if it was unwanted or unnoticed. I remember how she looked at me the first time I spoke to her. Her blue eyes were bright as she rolled them when I talked to her for the first time and I commented on her hair. She always had a lot on her mind and you could always tell through her eyes. 2 weeks after I went on tour Johnson posted a blog of their trip. He posted a lot of Eli. She didn't have makeup on in any clip which made me feel warm inside knowing she was so confident. I scroll through my phone to go out on the balcony to listen to the voicemail she left me 3 months ago. I listened to it maybe 3 times a day just to remind myself how stupid I was. I really missed Eli. I missed How eyelashes batted at me when she wanted something and it made go crazy. I miss when she would sleep in her bra and underwear and I'd go crazy to touch her. I miss how if she had a good day, when she slept she would talk. If it were a bad day her eyebrows would furrow and she'd move around a lot. There were too many things to love about Eli. She just didn't want me to love her anymore.