32

It's been a week since I got to Paris. Nate never messaged back or looked at the message on Instagram which really worried me. If I had to get a new phone everything would have to be restarted and I couldn't buy a phone in Europe because it would mess up when I go to the US.
"Alright ladies were doing amazing work!" Julian clapped as my eyes fluttered to try and stay open. It was now 2 am and we had started working at 9 am the morning before. I needed sleep and working with Julian meant getting none.
"Hey Julian Colette and I are heading home." I say standing up stretching out my back.
"Okay. I have meetings tomorrow so we won't be meeting tomorrow." I quickly nod my head and Colette and I share a celebration dance once we exit the building.
"We get to sleep in!" We yell in sing song.
"Oh we should stay at home all day tomorrow and watch movies!"
"No french movies please. I am never going to learn the language.
"No french movies, I promise. We interlock our arms as we walk back home considering it was only 10 minutes.
"Alright I'm headed to bed goodnight Eliza."
"Goodnight Colette." She handed me her phone so I could look at Nate's social media.

Nate's POV
I haven't heard from Eli in a week. Neither has anyone else. None of my texts were getting through and her calls went straight to voicemail.
"Maybe she broke it." Shawn shrugged as he ate some cereal. I shook my head.
"She would've tried to get in touch with me." I stand up placing my palms on the edges of the counter.
"True or anyone for a matter of fact." Johnson nods sitting down next to Shawn eating cereal.
"Dude when's the last time you ate."
"I'm not hungry." I spit. I wasn't. I was worried about Eli. She could be dead for all I know.
"Eat some damn cereal!" Jack exclaimed from the living room as he flipped through channels. I looked from him and Johnson and shook my head before grabbing a bowl.
"Will you guys help me clean up dishes?" I bounce my knee from the ledge of part of the bar stool.
"Yeah sure. Just think man 2 more weeks." Jack smiled while walking to the kitchen to help clean while Shawn and Jack picked at their nails or held their stomachs.
"I hate both of you." I roll my eyes and they smile.
"When do Derek and Lauren get back?" Jack says rubbing some food from the bowls.
"He's going to miss the some of the tour but he'll back in time. I think Lauren is coming with us too." I shrug as I take my first bite of food in days. I put my head down as I chewed while my mind drifted to Eli. I felt lost without her directing me on things like my outfits not matching or me trying to leave the house with bedhead. She kept me in place without being a nag.
{Flashback}
"Eli just let me go." I whine as she wets her hand rubbing her fingertips through my hair as she tired to tame it.
"Nate you look like you just rolled out of bed. I have to let you at least make my boyfriend some eye candy." She wiggled her eyebrows.
"You don't think I'm eye candy?"
"No you are eye candy but everyone will be jealous if you look presentable." She giggled and I rolled my eyes.
"It's just an award show Eli."
"An important award show for you. You're a nominee. You have to look good."
"All eyes will be on you baby. You always look beautiful." I smiled pressing my lips to hers.
"You are procrastinating Maloley." She smirked while rolling her eyes.
"I'm trying to kiss my girlfriend before she gets a bunch of attention and gets stolen from me tonight." She flipped down the collar of my suit and placed her hands on my chest.
"You're the person I'm going home with. That's all that matters." She smiled up at me. I grabbed one of her hands and spun her around pulling her back to my chest.
"I am so in love with you." I smiled placing a kiss on her nose. She walked away and I smacked her butt playfully causing her to jump. An hour later, Eli walked out of the room wearing a tight champagne colored dress.
"Does this look okay?" She twirled around.
"Hot damn Eli. If we didn't have to go you'd already be on that bed and that dress would be ripped off." I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck placing small kisses on her neck.
"Nate we have to go!" She giggled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the front door.
{End flashback}
I looked at my phone and wait for Eli's name to pop up on my phone. Nothing. It's been a little over a week and I'm dying to figure out what's going on with her. Is she having the time of her life? Was she absolutely miserable? I remember her on the ride to the airport telling me she wasn't looking forward to asking people to repeat themselves because she didn't understand their accents.
"Haven't heard from her?" Sammy walked in going for some a bagel.
"Do you all have a key to this place or what?" I laugh as I dump out the milk of my cereal.
"You left the front door open and you've been staying here all week so we came to cheer you up." He smiled.
"Did you ever get to propose?" Jack asks standing up from the couch walking to the kitchen.
"No no I didn't." I shake my head and pull the ring from my pocket.
"Holy shit can I marry you?" Johnson grabbed the box and examined the ring. I had never showed it to them so they were extremely shocked.
"This is huge Nate. How could you even afford this?" Matt laughed.
"Eli's my special girl. I wouldn't trade her for the world and my mom gave it to me. It was my grandma's." I nod.
"Eli is one special girl."
"I can't wait to start my future with her."

Eli's POV
Every morning since I got to Paris I've become so sick in the mornings it's not okay. Colette noticed and went out to buy me pregnancy tests. When she came back and I used them. We sat patiently biting our nails waiting for the results.
"It's time." She whispered. I stood up letting out a deep breath before looking down at the two tests. 2 pink lines showed on the screens. I turned to Colette slowly with my mouth hanging open.
"I'm... I'm pregnant." I smile.