05

AN: HEY GUYS IF YOU COULD VOTE AND COMMENT, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! ANYWHO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!

It's been about a week since I started staying with Sammy, Derek and Nate. Right now I was eating lunch while they had a bunch of their guy friends from their magcon days. The guys were messing around in the pool. I decided this would be a good time to mess with Nate so I ran upstairs to find my cutest bathing suit I had on hand. Oh did I mention I went back brunette? I've grown to love it again. I pulled my yellow bikini out of my bag and put it on quickly. I run down stairs to see someone at the fridge.
"Who are you?" We both say in confusion.
"I'm Nash. And you are?" He says holding the water about to unscrew it.
"Eliza. But I go but Eli." I descend from to stairs and into the kitchen.
"Are you like one of the guys' girlfriend?" He says now leaning against the fridge.
"Um no!" I laugh, "I'm just staying with them until I find an apartment." I nod and we both stand in silence.
"I guess you're joining us?" He smiles and I nod, "I'll introduce you to the other idiots outside." He waves me to follow him outside. When we get outside I am overwhelmed by the amount of gorgeous guys in the pool.
"So you all know each other because of vine?" I look up at him.
"Yeah. That was a few years ago though. We like to keep in touch still." He nods, "GUYS! Quit messing around we're in the presence of a lady." All of the boys quit messing around and look at me in awe. I feel my face blush when my eyes meet Nate's and they are looking me up and down.
"Who are you and are you single?" A brunette with a few tattoos asks me.
"I'm Eli and yeah I'm single." I laugh. Nash puts his arm around my shoulders.
"I think Eli here needs a good old fashion Magcon initiation." Nash smirks and the same look appears on the others.
"What is the initiation?" The guys all get out of the pool. I look up at Nash and he just smiles. They al grab at my arms and legs and begin swinging me back and forth as I giggle loudly and begging to let me go.
"Alright you heard her! Let her go on 3!" Gilinsky yelled.
"1...2...3!" They yell in unison and release me into the pool. I submerge from the water and look at them shaking my head. I get out of the pool and walk over to them.
"Y'all are mean." I roll my eyes.
"Aw does someone need a hug?" Sammy says and walks towards me with open arms. I take the opportunity to push at his chest sending him into the water.
"Oh my god that was amazing!" Nash yelled and I clutch my stomach laughing. Sammy gets out of the water and starts running towards me. I quickly run around to the other side of the pool. I watch as the boys grab their phones to record the attack to come. I look back over to where Sammy was and see he is no longer there. I turn around and see him standing right behind him. He goes to push at me and I grab his arms and we both fall into the pool. I come up before Sammy and we are both laughing. I swim to the stairs and get out to see Derek returned from the grill with burgers; some with cheese and some without. I go to grab one and put ketchup and mayo on the plate and stir it with a fry. I sit next to Nate on the couch under the patio.
"You and your boyfriend are cute." He scoffs quietly.
"What?" I whisper back.
"It was a nice show."
"Nate I'm not dating anyone. I mean you're the only guy I've ever kissed." I whisper.
"What?" He turned to look at me.
"You heard me." I mumbled and pick at my burger bun. He licked his lips and in the corner of my eye I see his smirk. The cushion next to me dips down and my eyes meet Jack.
"Hey baby sis." He nudges my elbow, "how are you feeling?"
"I'm doing great!" I smile, "no pain no gain right?" We both laugh. A flashback pops into my head of a few days ago when Jack came to Sammy's house while everyone was busy and I was apartment hunting and decided to take me out to dinner and a movie. We got kicked out for messing around and throwing popcorn. It's crazy to think that in the week or so I've known him, he's become my best friend. It makes me realize that after I texted Marco, Kendall and Ezra, they never texted me back. I go on Snapchat and see Kendall had posted something. It was a picture of the three of them at Six Flags. I shook my head and put my phone away. My best friends that I thought were forever had dropped me.
"Are you okay?" I hear and see Nash walk up.
"Yeah I'm fine just got water in my eyes." I nod smiling up at him. He sat down in the seat across from me and I am slowly introduce to each person.
"That's Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier my little brother, Taylor Caniff, Matt Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, and there's more guys but they don't live in Cali." Nash says after pointing to each boy.
"So tell us about yourself Eli." I turn and look at Matt.
"Well I'm Eli. My full name is Eliza Jae Jennings. I'm 18. I just got signed with LA models. Um if I wasn't modeling I'd want to be a cardiaothoracic surgeon."
"Like a heart doctor?" Cameron asked.
"Yeah a heart surgeon." I nod.
"Hot and smart damn." Taylor said which caused Nash's hand to swat at the back of his head, earning an ow from Taylor. I laugh as I watch Taylor and Nash start to argue. After a few hours I figure out that all of the guys were staying at the house for the night. I went inside before everyone to take a shower. After washing myself well, I step into my room which consisted of a queen bed, a dresser, a tv and two night stands. I walk to the dresser and pull out a white T-shirt, black bra, matching underwear, and a pair of black and white polka dot shorts. I proceed downstairs to see the guys are cooking again.
"What's on the menu?" I walk to the fridge to grab a water bottle.
"Breakfast food. Cereal, eggs, bacon, donuts from this morning, toast and bagels." Shawn says smiling up to me from the bar stool next to me. I can't help but let my eyes linger to Nate's exposed back facing towards me. I had never noticed how muscular it was until now.
"Eli." I hear and I jump and look at Nash.
"Yeah?"
"What do you want?" He asks motioning to the food.
"Mm cereal and donuts." I smile standing up to grab one of the bowls and a box of Grape nuts I had bought for myself.
"What are those?" Nash says in disgust.
"Grape nuts." I laugh, "try some." I get a spoonful and he opens his mouth and chews it slowly nodding his head.
"Okay they aren't that bad but they look nasty." He laughs and in the corner of my eye I see Nate's jaw clenched as watched.
"What's wrong with you Skate?" I turn and see Taylor standing watching Nate.
"Nothing. I'm just not hungry anymore." He stood up and walked up the stairs.
"I should go see what's wrong with him." Jack excused him to follow Nate upstairs.

Nate's POV ((finally right??))
After watching her purposely flirting with Nash and Sammy all day I had enough. I don't know why it made me so mad. I guess other guys being the reason she was smiling pissed me off. That day when we watched the office together all day was a really good one for me. It was the first time I was in bed with a girl and nothing happened. I sat on my bed and let out a loud groan. I hear the door open and see Jack.
"Dude what the hell happened out there?" Jack sat down next to me.
"Can I tell you something and you not tell a fucking soul?" I turn to him rubbing my palms together.
"Scouts honor now shoot." He smiles.
"I don't know man but I've got these feelings for Eli. Like I've only felt this for one other person but that girl broke my heart. I want to tell her but then she goes and acts all flirty with Sammy and Nash. After she came out in that fucking bathing suit and all the guys were gawking at her." I put my head in my hands.
"Well have you talked to her?" He shifts awkwardly.
"Yeah and we've kissed a lot lately. Then she goes and says she's single."
"Look I'll talk to her lowkey about it. I'll tell you what I learn okay? Just come back downstairs and hangout with us." He pats my back and I nod.
"Thank you." In this moment I realized why Johnson and Eli are best friends. They have the same caring and pure heart. They were good friends. Hell Eli fought Derek because she thought he hit Lauren. They also didn't care what people had to say about them. I follow Johnson downstairs to see everyone is in the living room now. Everyone but the one person I wanted to be around.
"Where's Eli?" I sit down next to Johnson and Sammy.
"She went to bed. She started acting weird after she got a text from someone." He shrugged. I nod and watch the guys play video games until I got bored and went to text Eli. That's when I realized I didn't have her number.
"Hey what's Eli's number?" I whisper to Johnson and he leans his phone towards me while I type in her number.
Me: hey are you okay?
Eli: who is this?
Me: nate
Eli: oh. yeah I'm fine, just tired.
Me: want to go somewhere?
Eli: where?
Me: beach?
Eli: sure
I stand up to go to the pantry to grab stuff for s'mores and put it in a big bag. The beach had fire pits so all I needed to bring was a lighter. I walk to the stairs and see Eli descend with her hair in a messy bun and red eyes. She follows me outside to my car and the drive begins.
"Why were you crying?" I ask as the silence begins to feel awkward.
"I wasn't."
"Okay." We get to the beach and go towards the pit. She sat in one of the seats as I started the fire and pulled out the supplies. Her eyes immediately lit up. I hand her a stick and she shoves a marshmallow on it. We stand there and let our marshmallows burn until they have a crisp black coat. We sit in silence as we eat.
"Why did you take me here Nate?" She says licking her finger from the melted chocolate.
"Because..." I pause and remember what Johnson said to me about telling her how I feel, "I know I've only known you for a little over a week now but you make me feel something so foreign to me. I think about you a lot and I make excuses to come and talk to you. God I sound pathetic." I groan. Eli reaches across her chair and touches my arm.
"Are you trying to say you like me?" She smiles.
"Yeah I guess I am." She nods and we both look out watching the waves crash against the shore while the sun disappeared and the moon was giving us a warm hello.