08

The day after the party, Nate insisted I go to his concert. I didn't know he sang but he assured me it was rapping not singing. I had my first meeting for my first photo shoot and I was nervous. I decided to dress casual because Lauren told me to. Once I was dressed, I drove to the restaurant that wanted to meet at. I saw the sign labeled Perch and blessed my gps for actually getting me there. When I walked inside and looked around until I saw the back of Nina's curly hair sitting in a booth towards the back. When I walked closer, a man and a woman along with Nina stood up. They all shook my hand gave me kisses on both cheeks.
"Ah Miss. Jennings, I am so glad to finally meet you." The man said, "My name is David and this is my wife Diane." I smile at her.
"It's so nice to meet you as well. I don't know if you heard my excitement on the phone call." We both laugh and he nods.
"It reminded me of the time I took Diane to her first NSYNC concert." He chuckled and Diane playfully slapped his arm as we slid into our seats. A few seconds later, the waiter comes over to get our drink orders, "Mimosas for everyone please." He says and the waiter hands me a menu. It took me about two seconds to see what I wanted.
"So Eliza, we know this is a big step but Vogue wants you on the front cover. They're doing an article about fresh faces in the business and when we sent them your headshots they immediately said yes!" I felt my mouth hang open, "The photo shoot will be next Monday starting at 7:30 am. You cannot be late to this shoot!"
"Oh my goodness. I won't let you down David!" I squeal and Nina smiles.
"Oh and the shoot will be in New York." He says and I nod. I wanted to seem professional even though I was dying to tell everyone. After getting our drinks, I ordered avocado toast and waited for everyone to order. David asked me how the townhouse was and I showed pictures telling him it was absolutely amazing. He told me about how he met Diane from his friend who was a photographer and that was the only reason he joined the modeling business.
"It was love at first sight." Diane smiled and David kissed her hand. Our food was placed in front of us and we conserved as we ate. I only ate one slice of my toast so I asked for a Togo box so I could bring the rest for Lauren or save it. David demanded that he pay since he asked me to come all that way. As soon as I got in my car I called Lauren.
"Hey girl what's up?" She exclaims.
"I found out about my first photo shoot." I smile and she squeals.
"For?"
"Vogue front cover!" I yell and she screams. Loud.
"I'm telling everyone and we're having a party tonight!"
"I'm going to the concert tonight." I say and she takes a minute before replying.
"Okay we'll have it tomorrow night. I'm ordering a cake right now! Got to go! Talk to you later boo!" I laugh and she goodbye before she hangs up. I hope she doesn't go all out for this but knowing Lauren she will do just that. I drive home and lay in my bed for a few hours scrolling through my social media until I see a picture from TMZ. I decide to look at because who doesn't love celebrity drama? I scroll down through the article skipping all the reading until I see a picture of two people on a beach. I zoom into the picture and see Nate's face looking at me. I sit up quickly and call him. It goes straight voicemail and I decide not to leave one but instead drive to his venue to talk to him. The drive was about an hour and I was frantically looking at the time so I wouldn't get there right as the concert started.
Nate's mystery one night stand
sources say Nate Maloley has been fooling around with too many girls to count and this is just another one night fling since his breakup with Analica 2 years ago. But who is this girl?
I feel tears try and barge themselves from my eyes. I shake my head as I pull up to the venue. I show the bodyguard my backstage pass Nate made sure I had and walk around the until I find a room labeled 'Skate'. I open the door slowly and see him sitting in his chair scrolling through his phone. I close the door and his eyes dart to me. A smile appears on his face and he comes towards me with open arms. I run into them and finally the tears overcome my strength to keep them in. He rubbed my back as I sobbed into his chest. He pulls away and looked me with a frown on his face.
"What's wrong princess?" He rubs the tears from under my eyes.
"What am I to you?" I look at him and his eyebrows furrow.
"What do you..." I open my phone and show him the article.
"What am I to you?" I breath heavily to try calm down the tears.
"You know how I feel." He sighs and sits down on the couch by the door.
"Do I?" I sit down next to him. He looks at me and I see a tear roll down his cheek. He quickly wipes his cheek. I grab his hand and he intertwines our fingers.
"I want you Eli. I really do."
"Then let me be yours. Because I'm going to fall in love with you. You don't have to love me back. I'm going to give you my heart." I whisper and he looks at me. He leaned in slowly before connecting our lips. Our lips moved together slowly before he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.
"I think I'm already falling in love with you Eliza Jae Jennings." I feel a smile creep across my face at the words he just spoke, "and I'm going to tell the world right now." He stood up to grab his phone. He unlocked it to show the picture we had taken at the beach. Johnson told ya to act like we liked each other so Nate picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me around for 20 minutes and once everyone started walking back he would lean up and kiss me every so often.

326,988 likes • 121,374 comments👤 @3lijennings@skatemaloley: We've kept this a secret for too long and I'm here to tell all of you, the rumors are wrong

👤 @3lijennings
@skatemaloley: We've kept this a secret for too long and I'm here to tell all of you, the rumors are wrong. Eliza Jae Jennings has had my heart beating a million miles per second since the day we met. Her witty comments and caring heart are something even more to love. I will never give up on you guys but I will also not give up on her.
-
@username: wtfff Nate had a gf
@username2: this is weird
@username3: ohh she's pretty
@sammywilk: wtf
@nashgrier: since when?
@laurendelgrossa: omg yay!!
@jackj: break her heart I'm breaking your face.
"Done." He whispers against my lips.
"So what does this make us?" I look up at him.
"Well Eliza Jae Jennings will you be my girlfriend?" He smiles and I lounge forward at him.
"Yes yes yes!" I exclaim. He presses his lips on mine. The same lips I've come to love since I first came in contact with them over a month ago. He was different now. He was showing a side of himself most people don't see. He smiled at me before placing a single kiss on my nose.
"I have to go get dressed real quick." He sits up and the door suddenly slams open.
"Sammy?" Nate says and he stands up taking off his shirt.
"What the fuck is this?" He holds up his phone to show Nate his Instagram post.
"Um the truth." Nate says and Sammy pushes him harshly.
"You know I fucking liked her you couldn't just back off!"
"I'm not an object you know?" I stand up crossing my arms.
"Eli... I- I didn't know you were here." Sammy says rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah well I am only one person's if we're just objectifying me now, and that is Nate." I scoff.
"You're dating him?" He motions to Nate with a confused look on his face.
"Yeah she is so why don't you get the fuck out." Nate says now standing face to face with Sammy.
"What are you going to do about?" Sammy laughs. The next thing I know Sammy is on the ground groaning while Nate stands over him with clenched fists.