26

Nate's POV
"So what would you like to do on our last day here?" I ask as I flip through channels waiting for Eli to get ready. She walked out of the bathroom wearing one of my shirts with her wrapped in a towel. She began looking through her suitcase for an outfit.
"We should go to Salem or Newbury Street!" She turns and looks at me after picking out some clothes.
"Isn't Salem the witch place?" I pause looking through the channels and look at her.
"Yeah but it's supposed to be fun and Newbury Street is a shopping area."
"Why not do both? We can go to the shopping place after you get ready and go to Salem at night." Her eyes lit up as I stand up to put on a shirt.
"Okay let me finish getting ready!" She ran into the bathroom and got ready as I started watching Ted on the TV. About half way through the movie Eli walked out in baggy jeans and a white crop top. I smiled looking at how beautiful my girlfriend is. She looked at me confused.
"You're so beautiful." I pull her by the belt loops on her jeans to in between my legs as I sat on the bed. She placed her hands on my shoulders. All I could think about in that moment was the connection we shared last night. All I wanted was to be her first and her last. She was so special. Her face full of pleasure as I showed my love to her drove me crazy. She drove me crazy. Her touch alone made me have to control myself at all cost. Sometimes I wondered how I controlled myself at all around her before.
"You ready?" Eli asked. I realized she was no longer standing between my legs but now pulling her purse over her shoulder as she was holding onto the door to the room.
"Yeah." I smile and grab my wallet before following her downstairs to haul a taxi.
-
"Should I get this?" Eli held up a cropped blue and red flannel.
"Yeah that'd be cute on you." I smile as she draped the shirt over her arm. I followed her around the store until she decided she was done looking and proceeded to check out. As she dug into her purse to find something to pay with, I swiped my card quickly.
"Nate!" She exclaimed as I took the bag from the lady and we walked out the store.
"What?" I laugh.
"I can pay for my own stuff. You just bought me this ring and this trip, you don't need to buy me anything else." I held my hands up in defense.
"Sorry just trying to spoil my girl." I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk to the next store. At around 1:30 we called shopping quit and got a taxi to Salem. The ride was a couple of hours long and I ended up falling asleep. Eli woke me up after she had already paid the fee.
"This is some creepy stuff." I say as we walk past a bunch of people dressed as witches.
"It's so cool though!" She grabs onto my hand pulling me towards some big black building.
"A palm reader?" I look at her rolling my eyes. She would be the one to believe this stuff.
Eli's POV
The lady grabbed onto my hands and closed her eyes taking a deep breath.
"Ah yes! I'm seeing camera flashes. It's something very important. I see a man. He lusts and loves you. You two are holding a baby. You are going to be loved by this man until the day you die." She opens her eyes and smiles.
"Woah baby? Am I pregnant or something?" I place my hand over my stomach.
"I don't know but I would check if I were you. All I can say is that there is a baby." She nods and I quickly stand up after thanking her and exit the room. Nate puts down the little statue he was looking at and his gaze focuses on me.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm just not feeling well. Can we go to the hotel and I can go to the store." I smile nervously and he looks at me suspiciously before nodding. The drive home was awkward. It was silent minus the taxi driver asking Nate about his career. I folded my arms over my chest and leaned my head against the window. I couldn't be pregnant already. It was just last night and we used protection. I bite the inside of my cheek as I see us nearing closer to the hotel. As soon as we stop I run inside not waiting for Nate and quickly run to the little convenience store they had inside. I grabbed a box of pregnancy tests and run upstairs quickly to the room. As I enter the room I see Nate is no where to be found and I make a run for the bathroom. I bite my nails after peeing on two sticks and nervously pace around the bathroom. I decided to call Lauren because she might be able to calm me down.
"Hey girl what's up?" I hear on the other line.
"Lauren I think I'm pregnant."
"Woah woah woah. You and Nate?"
"Yeah." I whimper as I stare at the tests again. Nothing.
"When?"
"Last night but I went to a palm reader today and she said something about Nate and I was holding a baby." I slap my hand to my forehead.
"E. Just take some deep breaths. I'll stay on the line with you just calm down." I slowly calm down my breathing and there was a knock at the door.
"Eli! Are you okay?" I hear Nate.
"Yeah I'm fine be out in a minute!" I call back.
"E. Listen to me. No matter what the tests say, we will all be here for you. Okay? We love you." I nod and let out a deep breath as I notice it was time to check the tests.
'Not Pregnant' they both read.
"Omg Laur! I'm not pregnant!"
"Oh thank god that's amazing! Still though I would've loved to be aunt Lauren." I could hear her smirk.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Maybe in a few years." I roll my eyes and wrap the tests in toilet paper and throw them away.
"Alright well don't stress. Have fun tonight!" I hear the line go dead and I put the phone in my pocket. I open the door to the bathroom to see Nate leaning against the wall to the right of me.
"What's really wrong Eli?"
"I-I thought I was pregnant. The palm reader said there was a man and we had a baby." I sniffle.
"Hey. Even if you were pregnant I wouldn't leave you. I gave you the ring for a reason baby. I would love to have your Ronnie and Kurt, even if it's 10 years from now I'll be here ready for that with you." He rubs his hands up and down my arms as I nod.
"Thank you." I smile.
"So why did you choose Ronnie and Kurt?" He smirks sitting down on the couch. I follow him pulling my feet under my legs and leaning against his chest.
"Well Kurt for Kurt Cobain. Jack Marco is from my two best friends. Ronnie for Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones and I'm still iffy about the middle name but I like Rose."
"What else would you use?" He wrapped his arm around me.
"Lauren. I want the names to mean something." I look up at him.
"Well can I name the second girl and second boy?" He laughs.
"Depends what would you name them?" I laugh.
"Ella Lauren for a girl. Samuel Derek for a boy."
"Why Ella?"
"Because we met at Coachella. It would be weird to name her Coachella so I think Ella is better." He said twirling a few strands of my hair around his finger.
"I love you." I lean up to kiss his cheek causing his dimples to show.
"I love you." He leans down to connect our lips. This has been the best trip of my life.

AN: AYYYE SHE FINALLY SAID IT! AND HOW F-ING SWEET IS NATE?? LIKE AND COMMENT!! LOVE YOU BABES! XX