12

Songs for this chapter:
Like Gold- Vance Joy
Don't Lie- Russ
LOVE- Kendrick Lamar
Japanese Denim- Daniel Caesar

I hugged the last of my friends goodbye as we all stood in the airport. It was now Wednesday and my vogue shoot was tomorrow morning. I gave Lauren a big squeeze and pulled away.
"I don't get why you guys are dropping me off 3 hours early." I say and Jack walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"It's LAX. The security line is super busy! Anyways be safe and make me proud okay?" I nod as I feel tears coming to my eyes. I was going to miss them even though I'd be back on Sunday. I gave Jack one last hug before I grab my luggage and head to the check in line. After going through security and grabbing some food from Shake Shack, I finally take a seat at my terminal. I scroll through Snapchat and Instagram before checking my messages. Nothing. Nothing from Nate. I sigh and plug in my headphones to listen to music. Of course sad songs are the first few songs to play. I lay back in my seat and my mind travels to Nate. The day at the beach. When he stayed with me at Coachella. Our first kiss was that day. I never thought I'd sit here realizing I did love Nate. After a little over a month of knowing Nate and I was in love. Well I don't know about in love with him but I knew I loved him. It was a different love than from Jack or Lauren definitely but it was love. I get a text from Sammy and quickly look at it.
Sammy boy😛: you feeling any better?
Me: no my Spotify is putting sad songs on shuffle😐
Sammy boy😛: well just know I'm always here for you
Me: thanks Sammy boy
I close my eyes and lean back in my seat until my flight is called. I shuffle quickly to my seat and thank the lord I got the window seat. I pulled the book out of my backpack and flipped to the page I had folded down.
"Jane Austen fan?" I hear and look up at to see Nash. I pull him down into a hug.
"What are you doing here?" I exclaim and he smiles.
"Well I didn't want you sitting next to some guy who snores loudly during his sleep. So here I am." He laughs and I smile widely. I pull out my phone leaning over closer to him. I do a kissy face while he smiles and I snap the picture and send it in the group chat on Snapchat. I get a picture first from Lauren saying "omgg goals". Sammy snaps next saying "I miss you". I decide to close my phone before the plane took off so I could talk to Nash.
"I'm so glad you came with me." I laugh.
"Um Eli. Have you looked at TMZ lately?" He asks and I shook my head confused. He shows me his phone and on the screen is no other than Nate and his ex girlfriend. I didn't even bother remembering her name at this point.

Are the sparks flying again? Sources say even after breakup Analicia and Nate Maloley remained in contact

Are the sparks flying again? Sources say even after breakup Analicia and Nate Maloley remained in contact. Now they're in Oregon together? What is Eliza Jennings saying about this?
I scroll down to find the mention of my name.
Last night at Eliza Jennings' Vogue party she and Maloley were caught outside fighting. A friend of Jennings said "She's already moved on with some other guy." Paps got a picture last night of Jennings leaving the club with Sammy Wilkinson himself. Is this true? Stay tuned for more updates!
I shake my head as I feel tears welling my eyes.
"It's not true. It's not true. I stayed at Sammy's because everyone thought he'd try to looking for me." I cover my face with my hands and groan. Nash puts his arm around me.
"Did you move on?"
"I guess I have to if Nate's in freaking Oregon with his ex girlfriend." I sigh and Nash just holds a smile.
"It's best to move on to someone who cares about you." I says and I lick my lips and nod.
"I thought he did." I mumble and lean my head against Nash's shoulder and close my eyes.
"Eli. Eli. Wake up we're here." Nash whispers and wake up to see an empty plane, "I wanted to let you sleep some more. You're cute when you sleep." He smiles and I feel my cheeks turn red. I grab my backpack and walk with Nash to the luggage pickup. We stand there for a few minutes and outside we see a bunch of people with cameras taking pictures.
"What are they doing here?" I look up at him.
"They're here to see you." He smiles and we both grab our bags and I hold out Nash's free hand as we walk outside . I grip his hand tighter as the cameras flash brightly in my eyes. Nash looks back at me with a worried expression. I could feel my anxiety kick in the closer they got to me.
"Eliza! Eliza! Did you see the pictures of Nate and Ana? What do you have to say? Is Nash your rebound?" They yell in my face and Nash keeps walking. Nash hauls down a taxi and he puts our stuff in the trunk. He holds his head down as he comes and gets in the taxi.
"Famous couple aren't you two?" The taxi drive laughs looking at us in the rear view mirror smiling.
"Oh we.." I begin to say but Nash cuts me off.
"We are. Just so young and so in love." Nash smiles and I look at him confused.
"Hey aren't you that Nash Grier fellow? My daughter loves you! Can I get a video before I drop you off of you saying something to her?"
"Of course sir anything for the fans." He smiles and I look up at Nash he was so caring about other people.
"Oh thank you!" He smiles and asks for our destination. Nash tells him the name of a hotel and the driver makes his way there taking a shortcut to skip the traffic.
"Hi Jenna! It's me Nash Grier! Your dad was my taxi driver today and he told me your a big fan! If you want a picture with me I'll be at Vogue headquarters tomorrow morning at 8! Hope I get to meet you!" Nash smiles and hands the man back his phone.
"How much sir?" I say pulling out my wallet.
"No charge. The look on my daughters face when I show her that will be enough!" He smiles, "have a nice stay and welcome to New York City!" He waves after we exit the taxi and grab our belongings. I follow Nash into the hotel and let just say it must have been really expensive. He goes to the check in desk and gets two room keys. We go all the way to the top floor and go down the hallway to a room. He opens the door and my eyes immediately dart to the single King sized bed.
"Shit I told them that we need two beds." He groans and goes to walk downstairs but I grab his arm.
"It's fine Nash we can sleep in the same bed as long as you don't try any funny business." I laugh and he smiles.
"No promises." He laughs and sets his suitcase on the other side of the bed.
"I'm starving." I say.
"Me too. Want to walk around and find a pizza place?" Nash says and I nod frantically. I look at the clock and see it's 6 pm here. Nash hands me a teal hoodie and I slip it over my head. It was the same one he had been wearing at the airport. When we walk outside Nash grabs my hand to 'ensure we don't get lost' but I see the way he looks at me and I know it isn't true. As we walk around the streets of New York we decided to skip pizza and found a place that sold edible cookie dough. I got cookie chip cookie dough with Reese's peanut butter cups and Nash got brownie and cookie dough combined. We sat outside because it was actually really nice outside.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks as I bounce my leg.
"Super nervous. I mean front cover and it's my first shoot. Wow." I laugh.
"You'll do great. Matter of fact you'll rock that shit." He says and I send him a smile, "You've got chocolate in your teeth." He says and I open my mouth.
"Where?" I scratch my nail between a few teeth and Nash scoots directly next to me to get a closer look.
"I think you got it." He says lowly as we stare into each other's eyes. I gulp as he licks his plump pink lips. He started leaning forward until finally our lips meet. The kiss was single peck but it was slow. His lips lingered against mine and I felt myself melting under his lips. He pulls away and sits up smiling. I lick my lips.
"Maybe we should get going. I have to be up early and you have to look good tomorrow for Jenna." I wiggle my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes. He throws away our cups and walks back to me. Without thinking I interlace our fingers and he looks down at me and sends me a smile. I continue to look at him as we walked back to the hotel. My god he had the prettiest eyes. His smile was white and breath always smelt like mint. Except a few minutes ago when it tasted and smelt like chocolate instead. Was I liking Nash? Did I always like him? I don't know. When we get to the hotel I change into my pajamas as Nash takes a shower. It was really hot in the room so I decided on shorts and a Calvin Klein bralette. Before Nash gets back from his shower I've already set my alarm and fallen half asleep. When he gets into bed, he wraps her arm around my waist pulling me against his chest leaving a single kiss on my bare shoulder.
"Goodnight beautiful." He whispers and my heart flutters. Nate now Nash? What was going on with me?