25

"Come on Brady!" I scream as the second half of the game starts. The score was 28-7 and the Patriots were currently up.
"Feisty." Nate claps as he shoulder bumps me.
"Shush. He needs to pass it to Gronk but he's not going to I can sense it!" I hold my hands out motioning towards the field.
"When your girlfriend is more into football than you." Nate laughs as he takes a sip from his beer that he got.
"And hockey. And baseball. Probably basketball too." I laugh.
"No way in hell. I'm the biggest basketball fan there is! I also played all four years in high school." He wiggles his eyebrows.
"So did I." I stick out my tongue.
-
"The patriots won! The patriots won!" I yell in singsong as Nate and I walk out of the stadium.
"Okay okay! We should take a picture by the big sign before we leave." Nate points to the big sign that read 'Gillette Stadium'. We walk over and ask a lady to take over picture. We stand a few feet away from her. Nate wraps his arm loosely around my waist as I put my arm around his back and my hand goes to chest. I leaned up against him.
"Smile!" I say through my teeth happily as the lady counts down.
"Beautiful couple." The lady hands Nate his phone back before walking away with her husband and kids. Her husband reminded me on Nate. He had a lot of tattoos on his arms with same dark chocolate hair and brown eyes complementing the tan skin he had. The woman seemed so happy with her husband and kids. It made me smile.
"You ready to grab some pizza?" Nate nudged me with his elbow.
"Absolutely." I smile up at his as he grabs my hand.
-
We walked along the streets of Boston as the time rolled around 10:30.
"Hey Eli can I ask you something?" Nate asks as his hands dig into his pockets.
"Yeah what's up?" Nate stops dead in his tracks and looks down at me.
"I bought this back in California. Before the party we went to before coming here. You can say no if you want but I'd be so happy with you accepted it." He lets out a deep breath.
"Nate you're confusing me." I bite my lip crossing my arms over my chest.
"Gosh I don't know how to do this. I guess I'll just.." Nate got down on one knee and my eyes go wide. He's proposing?! I'm only 19. We've known each other for less than a year. How can he possibly be doing this right now?
"Nate oh my gosh. I'm flattered but I can't." I shake my head and try to pull him up.
"Eli oh god I'm not proposing. It's a promise ring." He laughs opening up the box. It was a tiny silver band with a cursive N welded into it. I take the ring and immediately put it on my finger. His smile grows wide making the dimples I've grown to love become prominent.
"I love it Nate." I grab his cheeks and pull him into a long kiss.
"I love you Eli." He smiles and I look up at him,
"You don't have to say it back but I just wanted to tell you."
"But I want to."
"Not now babe. I would feel like you're just saying it because I did." He cups my cheeks kissing my forehead.
"Okay." I nod. I look down at the ring smiling,
"Can you say it again?"
"I love you Eliza." He leans down kissing me.
-
*warning sexual content: if you don't like it skip to the next chapter*
As soon as we enter the suite Nate pins me against the wall grabbing onto my waist attaching his lips to my neck. I rolled my head to the side biting my lip as his kisses were sloppy and harsh. He sucked on my sweet spot right below my ear blowing on it lightly sending chills down my spine. His lips travel up to my jaw and back to my lips. My fingers got to his hair tugging at his roots earning a deep moan from Nate. His hands moved to behind my thighs and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips stayed connected as he walked to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed softly. He left one more kiss on my lips before sitting up between my legs.
"Are you sure about this?" He looks down at me while caresses my cheek.
"I'm sure." I smile. A smirk grows onto his face. His hands wrap around the back of his shirt as he swiftly pulled in over his head throwing it across the room. I lean up and quickly down the same with my jersey. His hands go to my breast massaging them gently.
"You're so sexy." His voice was now deep and seductive. I bite my lip to hold in my moans as his lips attach my chest. His tongue swirling around my sensitive nipples,
"I love you." He mumbled looking up at me.
"Please don't stop." I groan. He smirks going back down to let his lips explore my body. His hands swiftly remove my jeans pulling them down my legs slowly as his lips kissed down my legs. His hands pull away from my body making me whine. He pulls out his wallet pulling a shiny silver packet from it. I watched as he ripped the packet open with his teeth. He pulled his jeans down revealing his erection from under his boxers. He pulled those down as well letting his erection fling upwards and hit his lower stomach. He rolled the condom along his length slowly.
"You're sure?" He looks down at me as he aligns himself with me.
"Yes I'm sure." I nod cupping his cheeks rubbing my thumbs along his cheeks.
"Tell me if I'm hurting you. I'm going to go slow princess." He purred in my ear. He pushed his length into me and I let out a scream digging my nails in his back. He stayed in his position until he felt me get less tense. He began rolling his hips slowly letting his eyes roll back in pleasure. I watched as sweat began to form along his hair line. The pain was now turning into pleasure and when I was no longer tense he rolled his hips in a fast motion. The pit of my stomach got tight as his length hit my inside with harsh quick motions.
"Nate I'm close." I moan as he actions quickened from my words. I released myself onto him letting my nails drag along his back. His hips slowed down as his moans got louder. I felt himself twitch inside me. He collapsed onto of me leaving kisses on my neck.
"God you felt so good baby." He kissed my neck one more time before rolling over and walking to the bathroom to throw away the used condom. He came back to the bed after putting on his boxers and crawling in under the covers.
"Oh god why is there blood?" I say after pulling back the sheets to stand up.
"Babe it's okay. Just go get in the shower I'll deal with this." I nod before walking quickly to the shower and washing my body. When I exit the bathroom Nate finishes pulling new sheets on the bed. I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my body,
"I love you baby. It was no big deal. It happens." He smiles down at me before pulling me into a kiss. I wanted to say it back to him so badly.