23

AN: This is how I picture Ayanah! Enjoy!
I pull up to the area where we were doing the shoot and I saw a very tall girl talking to I assumed the photographer. I walked closer and she turned and smiled at me.
"Oh my gosh! You must be Eliza! I'm Ayanah Cole! I've been dying to meet you!" She smiled. I knew exactly who she was. She had been modeling since she was a baby and I envied her since I was younger.
"It's nice to finally get to work with you!"
"It's crazy we're shooting for Chanel!" She squeals and grabs my hand to pull me to hair and makeup.
-
"Are you ready to go?" Ayanah says grabbing her purse.
"Yeah I'm just getting a Uber for someone." I smile as I finish the Uber and walk with her to the limo that would take us to the venue. I felt my phone buzz and I unlock it to see a text from Lauren.
Laur:

He's so nervous lolMe: omg you actually got him in a suit?Laur: he begged me to go shopping with him because he wanted tn to be perfect

He's so nervous lol
Me: omg you actually got him in a suit?
Laur: he begged me to go shopping with him because he wanted tn to be perfect.
Me: aww
I close my phone having the biggest smile on my face. I felt another buzz.
Nate: what are you wearing?
Me:

Nate: holy shit you're gorgeous

Nate: holy shit you're gorgeous. That's my baby
Me: you're so extra
Nate: sorry my gf is extra gorgeous
Me: hurry up
Nate: I'm about to pull up I think

I saw a car slowly pull up and Nate get out of the car. I examine his outfit with a smile.
"What? Do I look stupid?" Nate looked down at his outfit.
"No you just look really good." I bite my lip as he smirks and presses his lips on my forehead. He took my hand as we walked towards the carpet they had leading towards the entrance. Nate held onto my waist as we walked and stopped for pictures. He would place kisses on my cheek every few pictures which made my smile even more real. We were happy and I loved him. After we get inside I stand on my toes to kiss him. His hands lay on my waist as my arms draped over his shoulders.
"Hey you two." We hear and I pull away blushing. I turn to see Shawn and Hailey and I pull them both into a hug.
"Hey! I didn't know you guys were coming!" I say to Hailey and get involved in our own conversation while Shawn and Nate get into a conversation of their own.
"So you guys are good? I heard about the accident." Hailey says.
"We're really good." I smile and turn to see Nate already staring at me. He winks at me and I turn back to Hailey who had a smirk on her face.
"You two were meant to be I swear. If I'm not an aunt within the next 4 years I'm going to kill you!" I playfully shove her shoulder.
"We'll see." I smile looking down at my shoes. She gives me a quick hug before walking up to Shawn and wrapping her arms around his torso from behind and resting her chin on his shoulder.

Flashback
"Shawn you can't do that." My head tossed back as Shawn almost poked his finger with the fish hook.
"Oh my god. I'm scared it's still moving." He shivers from how gross the worm is in between his fingers. I set down my pole and go to help him. I stick the worm on the hook quickly and wipe my fingers off on my jeans.
"It's sad Eli had to help you." Marco says from his seat on the bench. He wasn't much to fish but we enjoyed each other's company. He pushed his sunglasses back to cover his eyes.
"Yeah it's sad Shawn." I giggle and next thing I know I was hit in the face with a worm. My mouth hangs open in surprise as I turn to see Shawn covering his mouth with his fist as he laughed.
"You got what you asked for." He laughed and I grab a worm from my container and throw one at him that hits him right in the face. He lets out a scream and jumps up and down as he tries to wipe the bait off. He grabs onto my forearms and I grab onto his and we both begin to push each other back and forth.
"Truce!" I yelled and I watch as Marco takes out his phone to record us.
"Push him in E!" He yells and I step forward on the deck to push him in. As he starts to fall backwards he gets a tighter grip on my arms and pulls me into the water with him. We both submerge and I splash him.
"This water is so disgusting Eli." Shawn laughs as he brushes his curls from his face.
"Not as disgusting as the worm you threw at me." I laugh as we get back on the deck and lay down to dry off.
End flashback
"Eli!" I shake my head and look up at Nate.
"Sorry what?" I smile nervously.
"I asked if you were busy this weekend through like Tuesday." I think about my schedule and shake my head.
"I think Lauren's throwing a late birthday party for me on Tuesday night why?"
"We're going to the Patriots game." He had a smug grin on his face.
"But it's in Foxborough." I look at him confused.
"Oh shit did I forget to mention we are flying there tomorrow night to go see the game." My eyes lit up with joy as my arms wrapped around his torso tightly.
"You don't understand how amazing this is to hear! I have to call my mom and tell her!" I squeal and quickly make my way to the bathroom.
Nate's POV
I walked to the bar and ordered some water for myself. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned to see a random girl staring at me. I sent her a small wave and turned away.
"Your Eli's boyfriend aren't you?" I grab onto my chest for the random girl had scared the shit out of me.
"Yeah I am sorry you scared me." I laugh.
"Eli said you'd most likely be the one looking uncomfortable in a suit." She laughed.
"Well I haven't worn one since my senior prom and that was the one time." I nod.
"Well Ayanah. Just wanted to introduce myself because I feel like Eli and I are going to be really good friends." She holds out her hand and I shake it.
"Well I'm Nate and I'm sure you will. Eli makes friends everywhere she goes." I laugh. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I turn my head to see Eli. I turn in her grasp and lean down to kiss her. She meets me halfway leaving a long peck on my lips. Every time I kiss her it felt like the first time doing it. I felt this weird feeling in my chest and my hands got all sweaty. I look down at her wide smile as she rested her chin on my chest looking up at me. I put my hand on her cheek rubbing my thumb across her defined cheekbone as she rested her head in my hand. I am completely head over heels in love with this girl standing in front of me.
"Okay love birds you can stop." Eli and I both turn to Ayanah.
"I'm guessing you met Nate." Eli smiles.
"Yes he's a keeper." Ayanah points at me with one finger while the other wrap around her cup.
"Yeah he is isn't he?" Eli leans up and kisses my jaw. Ayanah pulls Eli to a table full of older people.
"You make her really happy." I hear from Shawn.
"She makes me really happy too."