07

After successfully packing all of my clothes and other things I brought with me, Nate helped me put all of the boxes in my Jeep.
"I'm going to pick you up at 6:30." Nate said shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Okay I'll see you later." I smile as I start my car. Nate leans into the car and kisses my forehead. The gesture makes my stomach do flips. I wave as I pull out of the driveway. When I return to my townhouse I see a moving truck pulling up.
"Can I help y'all?" I ask a tall man.
"We had a shipping order to Miss. Eliza Jennings." He says after looking at his clipboard.
"Oh that's me." I hold out my hand and he shakes it.
"Okay well we're going to place things where you tell us. We could be done in like 2 hours." I look at my watch and nod. Lauren volunteered me for the bigger master bedroom. Surprisingly there were two master bedrooms but one was slightly bigger. The men unwrap my furniture and put where I ask them. I look around my room extremely satisfied. My bed was in the center of the room with a dresser sitting opposite of it with a TV on top. My desk sat along the window with my Mac desktop. They also unpacked all of my bathroom stuff.
Me: thank you for sending my stuff mom! I love and miss you:(
Mom: I love and miss you too but don't come home unless you're bringing a guy here.
Me: what if I brought multiple boys;)
Mom: you're nasty
Me: you love me🤗
Mom: only because I have to😘
Me:🙄 whatever. I'm visiting with FRIENDS in like 2 weeks. Sound good?
Mom: I'll get the house prepared now!
I chuckle to myself after my messages with my mother. I look at the time and see it's 5:45. I decided I should probably change. I walk to my closet and pull out an outfit.
Me: is this good for tn???

Nater Tot: damn. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you all night
Me:😂 you're cute.
Nater Tot: hey did you put my contact to something gushy?
Me: oh yeah definitely...
Nater Tot: whats mine?
Me: nater Tot...
Nater Tot: So I change yours from 'babygirl🤤' to Elliott?
Me: aww nooo
Babyboy💞: did you change it?
Me: yes
Babyboy💞: alright I'm coming over to get you.
After 20 minutes of waiting there is a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Nate in a white T-shirt and black jeans. He leans down to give me a quick kiss. I can't help but laugh that almost a month ago this boy was telling me he didn't believe in love. But here we are kissing and smiling like school children. When we get back to his house I see all of the cars.
"Act surprised." He says and grabs my hand pulling me in for one more kiss before unlocking the door swinging it open. The lights flash on and a bunch of people scream surprise. I put on my best surprised face. Jack is the first one to come over and hug me.
"Happy early birthday." He smiles wide.
"How did you find out my birthday?"
"At the hospital." He nods, "July 11th." He smiles and I give him a tight hug burying my face in his chest.
"I love you Jack. I'm so glad you're one of my best friends." I smile.
"I love you too now go make your rounds." Jack waves me off and I see Lauren standing in the corner with Derek and Taylor. Taylor had a girl basically attached to him. I walk to them and they all give me hug except the girl.
"Hi I'm Eli." I hold out my hand. She lets out a pathetic laugh and shakes it anyway.
"Analicia." She sends me a fake smile. I send one back and grab Lauren's arm dragging her to the bathroom.
"Who is that chick?" I growl.
"It's um Nate's ex girlfriend." Lauren looks down and I feel my mouth hang open.
"Why is she here?"
"She is always trying to get back at Nate. She cheated on him and broke his heart and that's why he is the way he is. He bought her a ring and everything and she started wearing it again." Lauren seemed just as upset as I did. I let out a sigh and feel arms wrap around me. I look up to see Nash. He picks me up squeezing my stomach. I laugh and beg him to put me down.
"Happy birthday Eli." He smiles.
"Thanks Nash." I smile back. I see Nate in the corner of my eye as he is a few feet away.
"I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime. Like for your birthday."
"Hey Eli can I talk you? Now?" Nate says and I excuse myself from Nash to be pulled up the stairs. He pulls me into a random room and pushes me against the closest wall and kisses me with such desire. I put my hand on his chest.
"What's going on?" I look at him and he sighs before taking a seat on the bed putting his head in his hands. I sit down next to him and rub his back.
"I want you to be mine Eli. Believe me when I say I wish I could kiss you and hold you in front of our friends. I wish I could show you off to my fans. I'm just still scared to be hurt."
"Well if you knew me well enough you would know I'm not a cheater nor a liar and that I want to be yours too. Just say the word and I'm yours." He looks up at me with a small smile on his lips.
"You're so amazing." He leans over giving me a long and slow kiss.
"You are too." I stand up holding out my hands, "let's go back to my party." I wiggle my fingers. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hands before going back downstairs.