27

"E! Just come on it'll be fun!" Lauren was currently trying to get me to go get a tattoo and have a fun night out with everyone minus Derek and Nate because they were busy for reason. I've only been home for an hour and I'm already getting dragged into plans.
"Fine but I will only get one if ours are matching!" I point my finger at her and she squeals while clapping.
"Oh my god yes! I already know what we can get!" She wiggles her eyebrows and drags me to her car after I say bye to Nate. Once we arrive to the tattoo parlor I notice everyone is already there. We walk in and the first person to almost tackle me is Jack. He picked me up and spun me around as he hugged me.
"Jack!" I laugh as he sets me down giving me another hug. Everyone was there. It was Hayes, Taylor, Nash, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Cameron, Jack, Gilinsky, Matt, and Ayanah. I sat down as Lauren went up to the artist showing him a drawing she did in the car and looking back at me pointing towards me. The girl nodded and waved us to some chairs in the back.
-
"Alright ladies you're both done." The red haired girl smiled at us. I look at Lauren's now bandaged arm to see it was in the same area as mine.
"I hope you didn't pick something stupid." I roll my eyes and she smiles.
"I know you'll like it." She nudges my elbow. We walk out the back room and see Ayanah, Nash and Taylor already seated waiting for us.
"What'd you guys get?" Ayanah breaks from her conversation with Nash looking up at us.
"I'm not sure. Let's find out." I laugh. I pull back the bandage to reveal a sun and a moon crescent. I look at Lauren confused and she pulled back her bandage to show the same tattoo.
"You're my best friend in the entire world E. It means I'll always be there for you night and day just like you are for me." She smiles wiping under her eyes as they became watery. I pulled her into a tight hug.
"I wish I had their friendship." Nash smiled at Ayanah which caused Taylor to hit him on the back of his head.
"I'm your friend asswipe!" Taylor poured and we all laughed.
"But they're like sisters! The closest to a sister I have is Sky and Hayes." We all laugh again. Eventually everyone finishes quick to show off their new body art. I realize I'm missing Nate so I decided to text him.
Me: just finished up imy
Nate💗: imy2 babygirl. Do you guys want to meet us for dinner?
Me: yeah sure. In-N-Out?
Nate💗: let's go somewhere fancier.
Me: um ok have an idea?
Nate💗: Derek wants Bestia
Me: okay we'll meet y'all there
Nate💗: y'all😂😂
Me: 😐
"Hey the guys want us to meet them at Bestia." I speak up as we walk to the parking lot.
"They only go to Bestia if they have good news." Lauren claps as we walk to my car. Jack, Lauren, Ayanah and Hayes climb into my car. Hayes had to direct me because I had no idea where I was going. After rerouting 3 times we finally make it. We walk in and find everyone seated at a long table. I take the empty seat next to Nate.
"I hope no one was sitting here." I wink and he holds a smug grin on his face.
"I don't think my girlfriend would like me talking to you." He shrugs.
"Mm what's this girlfriend like?" I rest my fist on my chin leaning closer to him.
"Well she's the most beautiful girl you'll ever see, in fact she's a model. She's got a heart of gold. She's very very sexy. She's very smart too even if her favorite TV show is the office." He chuckles as I swat at his arm.
"The Office is an amazing show." I scrunch my eyebrows to make it seems as if I was mad.
"I love when you're angry or annoyed you scrunch your nose." He pokes my nose and I roll my eyes.
"Hey everyone! I have something to say!" Derek says standing up.
"Well go ahead!" Nate says causing us all to laugh.
"Alright well some of you may know that I only go to Bestia if I have good news but tonight we came because I have something to ask." He got down on one knee facing Lauren, "Lauren we've been together since I was 20 and you were 18. I'm 25 now and I know what I want. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up and going to sleep with my best friend. I never thought I would find the love of my life and my best friend in the same person until I met you. I remember the day I met you like it was yesterday. I remember thinking about how beautiful you are. I love you Lauren Marie Delgrossa. Will you marry me?" Lauren was in tears. She slowly nodded and we all began clapping. My best friend was getting married and I couldn't be happier. Lauren wrapped her arms around Derek after he slid the large diamond ring on her finger. They kissed as we continued clapping. I leaned against Nate and he planted a kiss on my temple and put his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb along my skin. In that moment, life was perfect.