33

"Eli! Eli!" Colette banged on the door of my bedroom. I groaned sitting up. The instant feeling of sickness hit me and I ran to the bathroom emptying my stomach contents into the toilet. The bathroom door opened as I fell back sitting against the bath tub  wiping the edge of my lips with the back of my hand.
"Sorry I got sick." I laugh. Colette flushed the tile it and sat down next to me.
"Eli. He read the direct message." Colette showed me where Nate had read the message I had sent to him about 2 weeks ago. My heart began racing.
"Do you think he'll reply?" I look up at her and her phone buzzes notifying her of a new message.
@skatemaloley: eli? Are you okay?
@colettemarquis: yes Nate I'm fine. I have amazing news!
@skatemaloley: what is it baby?
@colettemarquis: it's not something to share via dm
@skatemaloley: give me 2 weeks and I'll be there
@colettemarquis: you have your tour tho
@skatemaloley: the fans can wait
My heart fluttered at how much he cared about me.
"He's coming?" Colette smiled and I nodded.
"Maybe we should find a doctor just to verify." Colette nodded and we sat on the bathroom floor going through gynecologists in the area. We found one and made an appointment for that afternoon to check on the baby.
"Want anything for breakfast?" Colette stood up reaching down for my hands.
"Can we make Nutella and banana crepes?" I smile cheekily. She laughed nodding and led me down to the kitchen pulling out the ingredients.
-
"Oh my god!" I moaned biting into the crepe.
"Is that how it sounded when you and Nate were baby making?" I swatted at Colette and she laughed loudly.
"Maybe." I winked and we both laughed before going back to watching some movie called LOL.
"Hey it's a quarter to 1. We should get ready to go." Colette stood up and grabbed my plate from the coffee table. I went to my room and grabbed a pair of leggings and one of Nate's infamous white shirts. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed a pair Nike's before trotting down the steps to meet Colette at the door.
"Ready?" I smile.
"Of course! My new bestie might be a mama!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes.
-
"And that's the little grain of rice." The doctor smiled at me while pointing to the monitor, "If you'd like to know the gender you can find out at 16-20 weeks." She pulled off her gloves and threw them away after wiping my belly clean.
"So I am pregnant?" The doctor laughed.
"Yes you are. Do you know who the father is?" She went to her clipboard.
"Yeah it's my boyfriend."
"May I ask where he is?"
"He's in the states. I flew here for my job and I guess it was when we did it right before I left." I put my hand on my stomach.
"Do you plan on telling him?"
"I'm waiting until I can say it face to face." I smile looking down at my stomach. Wow. I really had Nate and I's baby just hanging out in my stomach.

Nate's POV
For 2 weeks I scrolled past the message thinking it was some fan. Last night I had accidentally clicked it but the word Eli caught my attention. For some reason I knew that it really was her. Probably because she's the only girl I know that says completely rather than literally. She didn't like cliches and I guess that literally, was one. I clicked through all of my meetings and decided that 2 weeks from now I'd be free to visit her. Maybe I could take her home with me and she could come on tour with me and when we get to Texas we could get married there. The day we went to Lake Houston with her sister and mom, I had read something about wedding venues. When I asked her mom about it, Debra thought it was a good idea. Harley was the one who went back with me the next morning to do a walk through of the venue while Eli and her mom went to get their nails done and some massages and shit: a girl's day out.
{Flashback}
"You really think she'd like it? I want it to be perfect." I say looking around.
"As long as she's marrying the guy she loves, Eli could get married in dumpster for all she cares." Harley nudged me.
"Sir can you do red sunflowers?" I point to the bouquets attached to the chairs, "and for the center pieces?"
"Yes sir but it will be extra because those aren't very common." The man said nodding.
"Good. I need this to be perfect." I smiled shoving my hands into my pockets looking around the venue. I could see it now. I would be standing at the end of the aisle as I watch Eli walkout wearing a white dress snug to her body. She would probably have Stew or Johnson walk her down the aisle because Johnson is her best friend but she's grown really close to Stew.
"So you got a ring?" Harley said snapping me back into reality.
"Yeah." I pull the small velvet box from my pant pocket and hand it to Harley.
"Holy shit!" She yelled as she opened the box. Those were my same words exactly when I first saw the ring. It was right after my grandma died and my mom and her brothers had it sitting on the table with a letter from my grandma stating that her first grandchild to find someone they want to propose to is the grandchild that will get the ring. It's sad though. I'm the second to youngest grandchild and here I am with my grandma's old ring, "You ready to go? They should be home any time now."
"What will say we were doing?"
"Movie."
"What movie?"
"Oh I don't know Black Panther?"
"What if Eli asks about it?"
"Just say it was really good." Harley smiled and pulled me towards her truck after I signed my name on the reservation list. Just in case.
{End Flashback}
Me: Harley, I'm going to see Eli in Paris in 2 weeks.
Harley: have you proposed yet?
Me: I plan on it soon
Harley: wtf Nate. You gotta do it ASAP!
Me: stfu Har I know that. She had to leave the morning I was planning on it.
Harley: jeez didn't ask for the attitude🙄
Me: kinda did but whatever😂

I move my focus back to my laptop to book a flight for Pairs. I was hoping I could stay in Eli's hotel but if I can't I can just reserve a room once I get there. I paid for the ticket and waited for the confirmation email. In 2 weeks I'd be back with the love of my life in the city of love. This was the best thing to happen to me in a while.

AN: OMG I'M SO STOKED! ANYWHO ILL BE ENDING THIS BOOK AT CHAPTER 40 WHICH SHOULD BE DONE SOON CONSIDERING THIS IS CHAPTER 33. ANYWHO I LOVE YOU BEAUTIES! XX~ MADS🌻