06

"So I was thinking... could I get a townhouse and have Lauren be my roommate?" I ask at lunch with Lauren and Nina.
"Yeah we found a place in downtown LA! I can buy half of it and the company gives a lot for an apartment so she could use hers for the other half." Lauren nods.
"I don't see why not." Nina smiles and Lauren and I cheer, "Why don't we finish this and then go to the place and buy it?"
"Like right now?" I ask.
"Yeah." Nina nods.
"Okay!" Lauren and I say in unison. We decided to walk to the townhouse since it was only about a 10 minute walk. Nina had called the realtor and she said she would meet us there. After walking around for about an hour Nina nods to herself.
"I think you girls will love it here." She said turning to us, "Katherine can we just go ahead and get it?" Nina says to the realtor who now had a wide grin on her face.
"Of course." Katherine returned with the papers and had Lauren and I sign and initial on about 100 papers. After that she handed us two sets of keys.
"Congratulations girls!" Nina exclaims. Lauren and I hug Nina for her helping us.
"Alright I'm going to get call a moving truck right now!" Lauren squealed and walked into another room.
"You seem really happy lately." Nina states.
"I have been. I've made the most amazing friends." I smile widely.
"Okay well I have to skedaddle! I'll see you girls later! Oh and your furniture will be here tomorrow!" Nina called out as she walked out of Lauren and I's townhouse.
"Hey so the moving truck people said they will be at my apartment in a few minutes. Derek is going to come help me. I'll see you in a few hours?" I nod and give Lauren a hug.

Nate: where are you?
Me: lauren and I got a townhouse
Nate: wait so you're moving out?
Me: yeah. could you help me pack my stuff?
Nate: I don't want you to leave
Me: I'd be 15 minutes away.
Nate: still. cant annoy you as often
Me: oml I'll be there in 30 minutes so be ready to pack;)
Nate: Okay:(

I grabbed my purse from my new kitchen counter and head to the front door. I get in my Jeep, which had chipping blue paint and a weird rattling noise I should probably get checked out, which my mom had delivered the day after I got here. I drive to Nate, Sammy and Derek's and parked in their long driveway. I envied their expensive cars and their even more expensive house. I opened the door to see all of the boys from the other day were there again. A few girls were there as well. I walk straight upstairs and see Nate in my room concentrating hard on putting the box in his hands together. The tip of his tongue stuck out of the side of his mouth as he finally put it together he smiled to himself. He stood up and made eye contact with me letting out a loud gasp.
"Holy shit Eli." He put his hand to his chest. I giggled as I made my way toward him and wrap my arms around him.
"Hey." I mumble into his chest as he puts his arms tightly around me.
"I don't want you to leave." He says with his chin on top of my head.
"I can't stay here forever." I laugh.
"I wish you could." He mumbles moving his head to the crook of my neck. He looked into my eyes before pressing his lips on mine. I could feel the sadness the longer the kiss lingered.
"I know." I said when we separated.
"Hey Sammy and Johnson are throwing a surprise party for you. Oh. Shit. Never mind you heard nothing especially from me!" He pointed at me.
"I'll just go tell Sammy right now that a little birdie named Skathan told me." I wink and he walk towards the door. Nate grabs my hand and pulls me toward him then proceeds to throw me gently onto the bed.
"No you won't." He whispered hovering over me. He lends down placing a single kiss on my neck then stood up and went back to putting some of my clothes in boxes.
"Nate." I whimper and he turns to look at me with a smirk.
"Does baby girl need more kisses?" I nod slowly while pouting, "god how could I say no to you." We both smiled and he hovered over me again. He started kissing slowly along my collarbone, trailing his soft lips up my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot then trailed more kisses up to my jaw. I gulped harshly. I couldn't take it any longer and I put my hands on his cheeks pulling his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync from a slow passionate kiss to very heated lustful one. He pressed his crotch on me as he slowly began to grind against me. Heat was overcoming my body and I felt like a ticking time bomb that could explode at any second. My fingers interlaced in his hair tugging gently earning a groan from Nate. A beautiful noise I could listen to all day if I could.
"I want to fuck you so badly." He mumbled against my lips.
"Not here." It was in the heat of the moment and honestly sex with Nate seemed so surreal. We continued kissing for what seemed hours on end. At one point I removed Nate's shirt and he removed mine leaving me in a Calvin Klein bralette. His hands went to my waist as I felt his bulge grow larger by the second.
"Oh my fuck!" We both hear. Nate jumps off of me and tosses me his T-shirt to cover my top half. I pull it over my head and stare at the person in the doorway.
"This is not what it looks like." Nate states and I bite my lip.
"Dude I thought when I told you, that meant stay away." Gilinsky says.
"What's going on up here?" I hear and see Jack trotting up to the door followed by literally everyone else in the house.
"I didn't know Eli was moving out." Gilinsky says and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Oh yeah she'll be out by tonight." Nate nods without making eye contact with me. I nod along and soon enough everyone is nodding.
"Okay well we've got a movie to watch." Jack says and everyone retreats with him downstairs except Gilinsky who stands in the doorway with a smug look on his face.
"Please don't tell anyone. Especially Jack." I whine.
"Okay, but you owe me. Big time." He smirked before closing the door then opening it again, "oh and use protection? Eli just signed her contract." Gilinsky winks. After the door is closed Nate and I both release the huge breath we were holding. We were even dating and someone found out about us. Nate and I go back to packing in a purely awkward silence.