17

"That's some bs." Jack says as he shoves a chip with salsa into his mouth.
"It was intentional grounding." I say and all the boys look at me.
"What?" They say.
"Intentional grounding. They'll go back 10 yards and Goff won't finish the 4th down and it'll turn over to the Patriots." I say.
"I think I'm in love." Gilinsky says making me laugh. Nate hits him on the back of the head before turning to me with a smile. I couldn't help but blush thinking about our actions just a few hours prior. I turn my attention back to the screen and watch as Goff gets sacked and they turn the ball over to the Patriots.
"Are you a fucking mind reader." Shawn laughs and I shove him playfully.
"I know my football." I wink.
"Well have you ever played?" Jack asks.
"No. The boys on the street would never let me play. Marco is gay so he thinks football is gross and Ezra was into tennis." I shrug.
"Want to go play two hand touch after this? I wouldn't want to play tackle. and hurt you." Jack smirks.
"I can play tackle cause mama didn't raise no bitch." I smirk back and everyone hollers at my comeback.
"Alright it's on Jennings! You and me will be team captains. You'll probably pick your favorites though." I roll my eyes. 6 on 6 wasn't a bad idea. During a commercial Jack and I pick our teams. My team was Me, Shawn, Nate, Hayes, Matt and Cameron. Jack's was Jack, Taylor, Gilinsky, Sammy, Derek and Nash. Jack also asked Lauren to film so he could have a vlog. We were always going to do a Q&A after the beach. After the game, which the Patriots won, We drove to the beach and set up flags as our touchdown zones.
"Bring it on Jennings. You are no match for us." Jack says wiggling his eyebrows.
"Try me." I mouth before Cameron hiked the ball and I went running. I was in the clear so Cameron threw it to me and I quickly pivoted on my foot and start running. Before reaching the touchdown area, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and spin me around before we both hit the ground. I roll over uncontrollably laughing at Gilinsky and I.
"Down." He whispered.
"You stupid." I laugh throwing some sand onto his shirt.
-
"I'm exhausted." I groan as we make our way back to the car. Surprisingly my team won which made Jack really butt hurt.
"Want me to carry you?" Nate say holding onto the ends of his shirt wrapped around my neck. I nod frantically and he squats down a little so I jump on his back. I wrap my legs around his torso my arms around his neck.
"Thank you." I kiss his shoulder softly and he turns to look at me with a smile.
"Anytime."
-
"Alright guys were back and today we have 2 extra extra special guests with us. Ladies introduce yourselves." Jack says pointing to Lauren and I.
"Well I'm Lauren Delgrossa but you probably already knew that." She laughs.
"And I'm Eliza Jennings, but I go by Eli." I wave to the camera.
"Okay so today we're going to be doing a Q&A for everyone. A lot of you tweeted back so why don't we get started?" Jack clapped his hands together. There were a lot of dirty questions for the guys and a lot of relationship questions for Lauren and the guys as well. I get handed the phone and see I was tagged in a question.
"Eli are you dating Nash? Or Nate? Or Shawn?" I bite the inside of my cheek. The question made me feel slutty in a way. People couldn't decide if I was dating 1 of the 3 boys.
"She's dating me." Nate spoke up and I looked up at him with a smile.
"Yeah I'm dating Nate." I smile into the camera. The phone later gets passed to Nate again. He looks over the question before rolling his eyes.
"Donna asks if I'm Analicia's baby daddy." He lets out a low laugh, "Hell no." He laughed again before handing the phone back to Jack.
"Alright guys that's it for today. Come back next week as Jack and I will have a very special guest again." He smiles and finishes his outro before going to edit the video.
"What happened when you got that question?" I hear and I see Shawn standing at the end of my bed before sitting down. I sit up and face him.
"It's sad to think that people can't decide if I'm dating one of you guys. Like yes I had a tony thing with Nash but that was it. I would've loved you but I needed time. And I do love Nate." He nods before placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. Something he knew I was self conscious about.
"I'll always love you Eli. Always. You're my best friend and I love spending time with you. Hell Hailey is jealous of our relationship because she says all of her friends are kind of fake." He smiles.
"I know. You, Jack and Lauren are my best friends in the entire world. I wouldn't give you guys up for anything." I smile. He places a kiss on my forehead. A thing he's done each time we see each other.
"But hey don't listen to them. I mean hell I'm sure all of us wish we were dating you but whoever makes you happy makes you happy." He smiles before standing up.
"Thank you Shawn." I nod and the swings open before Shawn can grab the knob.
"What's he doing in here?" Nate says pointing to Shawn.
"He was just talking to me." I shake my head and stand up.
"No Eli. I know his intentions. I know everyone's intentions." Nate yells before slamming my door. Awesome another argument because I was having a conversation with one of my best friends. I fall back on my bed letting out a loud groan into my pillow. I roll over and grab my phone to text Nate.
Me: r I srsly pissed?
Nate: yes I'm pissed. I know about you and Shawn and Nash and Mason. I'm not stupid Eli.
Me: so that's it?
"He left me on read." I laugh as I feel tears brim my eyes. Shawn sits back down on the bed and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Just remember what I said. I'll support whatever you want." Shawn kissed the top of my head as I let tears fall from my cheeks onto his chest.
"Do you want me to stay in here with you tonight?" He runs his fingers through my hair twirling the ends around his index finger.
"Please." I squeak. Shawn lays us down and goes around the other side to lay on the floor. After taking off his shirt he reaches up to grab my hand and give it a tight squeeze.
"Goodnight Eli. I love you." He mumbles before I fall asleep.

AN: HEY IDK IF I LIKE THIS. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
SHAZA OR NATZA??