13

76,872 likes • 42,173 comments@3lijennings: feeling myself-@jackj: damn my bestie slays@jackgilinsky: wow@nashgrier: 🤤@sammywilk: damn ma@jackj: @jackgilinsky @nashgrier @sammywilk STAPH

@3lijennings: feeling myself
-
@jackj: damn my bestie slays
@jackgilinsky: wow
@nashgrier: 🤤
@sammywilk: damn ma
@jackj: @jackgilinsky @nashgrier @sammywilk STAPH

I left my hair natural as Nash kept rushing me so we could leave. The Vogue headquarters was only 10 blocks away so I decided on walking. I was wearing boyfriend jeans with a white cropped tank top and tennis shoes. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Nash with the biggest smile on his face. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug before he reached down and kissed my forehead. I pulled his face down to mine and connected our lips. Fire ignited in my body as we kissed.
"Jump." He mumbled and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. My fingers went to his hair and he groaned against my lips. He walked backwards until he fell softly against the bed with me on top of him. He pulls away smiling widely.
"I'm sorry." I mumble standing up grabbing my coat.
"Hey it's okay Eli." He puts his hands on my shoulders and kisses softly on one of my shoulders. I hum as his lips bring me relaxation.
"Well now we're going to be late if we don't hurry." I say leaving my head back against his chest.
"Alright let's go." He smiles taking my hand in His basically running to the headquarters. As soon as I get there I'm thrown to hair and makeup. I see my hair in a huge birds nest on top of my head and I have a lot of eye makeup. Next was wardrobe. I had lost count of the layers they had me after the third.
"Ahh Eliza Jennings." A woman walks to me giving me a kiss on each cheek.
"Hello you must be Anna Wintour." I smile as I shake her hand.
"You do your research I like it!" She exclaims and walks me over to the photographer. His name was Daniel and he had a greying goatee and a bald head. They have me sit in a chair for about 30 minutes while taking pictures.
-
"That's a wrap everybody!" I hear Daniel yell and I sigh of relief. My hair was different than the first part of the shoot and my eye makeup a little more subtle. I changed back into my clothes and rush downstairs to meet Nash after thanking Anna and Daniel as well as the hair, makeup and wardrobe team.
"Hello beautiful." He says sitting up from a chair in the waiting room. He leans down to give me a kiss, "How was it?" He takes my hand in his.
"It was great really. Kind of chaotic but great." I smile.
"Well I have a surprise waiting for you at the hotel." He smirks.
"Pizza?" I praise.
"Better." His smirks remaining on his face. The walk to the hotel was shorter than I remember. When we get to the hotel room he unlocks the door and all the lights were out but I vaguely remember them being on when we left.
"SURPRISE!" I hear and the lights turn on revealing Lauren, Derek, Sammy, Jack, Gilinsky, Shawn, Matt, Hayes, Taylor and Cameron. I rush over and hug all of them.
"How was it?" Lauren squeals and I go to my email quickly to show them pictures. I had Daniel send them to me unedited.
"Holy crap you look hot." Lauren yells and hands everyone my phone.
"Wait I though you guys were going on tour with Nate?" I look at the Jacks, Sammy and Derek.
"This was more important. We're just missing one show." Jack smiles which makes me smile as well.
"Okay now we can go get pizza." Nash says running his hand through his hair. I clap my hands and start making my way to the door.
"What if we just order it here and then we can go to the rental house we got in the Hamptons?" Jack says and my mouth hangs open.
"You rented a house in the Hamptons?"
"Well we all pitched in. Lauren even brought your bathing suits." He nods to Lauren who sends me a wink. Gosh I have the greatest friends in the world. While Nash and Jack figured out the pizza situation, Lauren helped me pick a picture to post for Instagram. We decided on the one where I was standing on the roof of the building.