36

Nate's POV
It was day 3 at the Jennings residence and right now I was looking up the most romantic places to eat in Paris. They were all so fancy. I wonder if Eli had brought something fancy with her.
"You're up early." I turn to see Harley scratching her head as she walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah I went to go for a run now I'm looking for places to take Eli for the proposal." She sent a smile before digging into the fridge.
"Waffles? Or Omelettes?" Harley stood up from the fridge.
{Flashback}
"Oh my god I love omelettes!" Eli squealed as our food is set down on the table. We were currently at IHOP because Eli had been wanting it so badly.
"How do you go to a pancake place and not get pancakes?" I laugh pouring syrup on my stack.
"Because that's so clique Maloley. Someone has to be spontaneous." She smirked as she poured hot sauce on her egg oozing with cheese and bacon. I rolled my eyes.
"Well what's your favorite food to eat?"
"I could eat wings all day every day if I could." She shrugged taking no time to think about her answer.
"What kind?" I look up at her.
"Garlic Parmesan. Disgusting I know but WingStop has the best garlic parm wings I've ever had!" She giggled.
"You're such a tomboy at times."
"I am a tomboy. Enough to where everyone freshman year thought I was lesbian because I hadn't had a boyfriend or a first kiss." She laughed.
"People really thought that about you?"
"Yeah. It's no big deal. I didn't care about anyone except Marco, Ezra and Kendall."
"Do you still talk to them?"
"I talk to Marco everyday now. Ezra I've talked to maybe 6 times and Kendall I haven't said a word to."
"Why not?"
"She's the one that told all the social media outlets who I was. You know your 'one night stand" she used air quotes.
"Hey." I reached over the table grabbing her hand stroking my thumb across her knuckles, "You're my every night and day stand." I winked and she sat there for a few seconds before bursting into loud laughter.
"You're such a goob."
"I'm your goob." I pulled her hand towards me placing a small kiss on her middle knuckle.
{End Flashback}
"Omelettes would be amazing."
"Do you eat them like Eli eats them?" Harley turned back towards the fridge.
"Not as much cheese." I laugh as she nods.
"So have you found any places?"
"This place called 58 Eiffel Tower or something." I turn the laptop towards her as she prepares breakfast.
"She'll like that." She nodded as did I as I turned the laptop back towards me.
"Good morning youngings." Debra said as she strides into the kitchen sitting at the seat next to the one I was currently occupying.
"I'm 23 Debra." I laugh.
"Me too mom." Harley yelled from the kitchen area.
"Oh shush you two. I get the same response from Eli." She waved us as we laughed.
"You're still young mom. You don't look a day over 24." Harley walked over kissing her moms head. Debra rolled her eyes as Harley did so.
"So Nate your birthday is coming up. Got any plans?" Harley said putting the breakfast on plates.
"How did you know?"
"You're famous dumb nut. All I had to do was look it up." Harley laughed.
"Oh." I let out as the two of them laugh.
"So?" Debra smiles to me.
"All I want is Eli to say yes." The two woman in front of me burst out in a fit of laughter, "What?"
"You're like every girl's dream guy. You swoon over Eli like you've never seen a woman before." Harley looked at me like I was stupid.it was the same face Lauren gave me every time I said something. It was also the same look Eli would give anytime the guys and I would do something stupid.
"She's the only girl I have eyes for. Other than my mom of course but definitely not in the same way." I laugh. I look down at my watch. 9:03 which meant it was about time Eli would be getting home. I grabbed my laptop from the table after excusing myself and jog up the stairs to her room. I pressed the call button and patiently waited. After a few rings, Eli's beautiful smiley face popped up on my screen.
"Good after noon beautiful."
"Good morning sexy." She bit her lip.
"What are you doing?"
"Well Colette had to go do some stuff for Adele so I'm home alone for the next few hours."
"Oh are you now?" I smirk. She nodded slowly.
"Yeah but I think I might go take a nap." She looked away from the screen as she reached from something. She came back into view sipping from a water bottle.
"Oh I miss you." I sigh.
"I miss you too." She pouted.

Eli's POV
I knew exactly what would have happened if I didn't look the way I do. I would stripped from my clothing teasing him as he got closer to his high, but I couldn't. My stomach was getting more noticeable by the day. At this point I felt huge even though I was almost 2 months. I felt bad lying to him but it wasn't news to share over the phone.
"Well take a nap and I'll call you tonight okay?"
"Okay."
"I love you."
"I love you more." I smile.
"I love you most." I blew a kiss to him which he pretended to catch and we both laughed. I ended the call and closed the laptop curling into a ball on the couch.
"4 more days and your daddy is going to know about you." I rub my stomach. According to the internet the baby was now the size of a blueberry. He or she was now developing arms and I found it so amazing. I decided if it's a boy we should go with Nate's idea and for a boy my idea. I loved Nate's idea more than my own. Ella Lauren Maloley or Kurt Jack Marco Maloley, just 4 more days.

AN: thank you guys so much for +800 views! you don't understand how thankful i am rn. 4 more chapters:( oh and i listened to like that for the first time in 4 years and i almost cried bc memories of my ex bff but whatever hope you enjoyed. like and comment xx- Mads🌻