Chapter 23

January 22
3:17 pm

Me: Wyd rn

Camila: nothing like usual

Me: I need your help 😅

Camila:🤔
              For what??

Me: I'm deciding on something hella big and a girl needs some help
R u willing to help out a friend

Camila: ...sure, what do u need?

Me: r u home?

Camila: yesss

Me: can I come over?

Camila: no😑yes Dinah Jane u may barge into my house like u regularly do

Me: 🙂gotchu

I smile nervously at my phone and place it down. I've done a lot of thinking today and I got back to work a couple of days ago.

Life's been treating me well this year and I think it's finally time to enter the next chapter in my life, and I need Camila's help. Cause for some reason Ally got wiped off the face of the f*cking earth along with her love interest Normani.

I can faintly here my car radio playing, but I'm too in thought to even consider resting my mind and listening to music. How do I pull this off and make it special and intimate and... great?

Sooner then I expected I'm already at Camila's house. Feels like I tried thinking for nothing because I lost all train of how I was going to plan this. Ugh.

I twist the door handle questioning if it's open or not. To no surprise, it was, "CAMILA!"

"What??" She shuffles uncomfortably and startled from the couch. "I want to propose." I say straight to the point. Camila has an ever growing smile on her face, "And you need my help for...?"

"Everything, Walz. I barely have an idea of what I'm doing. I need another braiiiin." I sigh exasperated. "This is not what I'd expect from a creative designer and artist, but I'm happy to help." Camila boastfully smiles. "Very funny. Thanks, Wallzzz." I make my way over to tightly hug the girl. "That's what I'm here for..." She fake cries,"and still lonely."

I laugh at her act, "When you do find someone, just know they'll have to come to me first. I gotta make sure my lil bean ain't in trouble." I say seriously. She nods her head with a smile. "Where do we start?"

•••

I energetically swing the front door open, but it's stopped midway, flying back at me. "Ow." Maybe I swung it a little to hard. "Hey." I step around the door to see Lauren standing there with a pained expression. "Sorry." I nervously laugh.

"You almost took mah dang toes off." She pouts. I laugh at her pout, not in a teasing, insensitive way, "I'm so sorry. How was your day?" I close the door behind me and embrace the shookened woman. "It was ok. You hurt my toes though."

I lovingly smile and pretend she doesn't still look like she's about to cry. "That's nice. I had an ok day too, busy day really."

"What did you do?" She asks curiously going back to sitting down. I happily slide next to her, "At work, things started picking up again. Weird businessesy pie charts and stuff, I though, did not say much this meeting. Then I stopped by Mila's house." I flip through channels. "FUTBOOOOL!" Lauren squeals pointing at the tv.

"Ok. What did you do today." I say resting my head on my hands. She turns her head to me with a proud smile on her face, "Made 1.4k pounds." My eyes widen, "H-how?" It's strange cause that's around the amount I just paid for something today.

Yes I did. Camila helped me choose a ring. I haven't fully bought it yet, but it's locked down. "A huge trade today. It was so d*mn saucy."

"Wow, I'm impressed. Good for you. So what are you going to use it on, if you're going to use it?" I ponder. "Most likely... You." She laughs. Oh wow, my mouth almost opened and spurred the fact I spent the same amount on her. fghuuu.

"Oh shii. Let's buy a ps4." "but we already have an x-," "screw Xbox, ps4 equals free live." I cut off. She inhales dramatically, "Ok, Danah. Ps4 is better." I squint, confused at wether to smile because she agreed with me or cringe because she purposefully mispronounced my name.

•••
9:34 pm

"Lauren!"

"Whaht?" Lauren flinches slightly.

"I want cuddles. " I say softly. She just ignores me and crosses her arms over her chest. Gasp, don't ignore me. I violently grab her arms and yank her onto me. "Dinaah Jaaaaaane..." She whines.

"Yes? You said my name." I say with a smirk on my face. I'm holding her extremely tight so there's no chance in her escaping. She squirms several times, "DINAH!"

"What gurl? That's my ear." I probably should loosen my grip a little. "I want sex." What...," I completely let her go. "Well, why didn't you just say so?" Lauren shrugs in response.

"Let's have seeex, but not without the foreplay." I sing, "Joking, it's a song... Unless you want."