Chapter 16

August 25th
3:43

The past 59 days Lauren has been teaching me everything, and I mean everything, about The 1975. I was kind of familiar with their music, but that's apparently not enough, so she's been pounding every single song into my brain for today.

Currently, she is very giddily, yet nervously, searching through clothes to wear. "Wear this." I say picking up leather black skin tight pants she threw down.

"It's kind of uncomfortable." She complains. "But your @ss looks fantastic in it." I smirk. "So you want Matt Healy to look at my @ss?" I shake my head quickly, "... but I wanna look at it. Actually!, I want to show you off, so yes, he shall look at your holy booty and know he can't have it... cause its mine..." I smile proudly.

A laughing Lauren takes the pants back to put them on and continues her search to complete the outfit.

July 7th, let's go back to that day, nothing really special happened, it just feels like more was to be expected from it.

"Have you heard from Ally yet?" I ask a tired, sore, Lauren. Snowboarding really wore us out, not to mention the fact that once we got on the main slope Lauren could not stop getting tossed and flipped by the board.

"Yes, She said maybe later." Lauren sighs. "Well... Are you gonna buy some pepper spray now?" I joke only to receive a glare from a pair of green eyes.

"I might just." She crosses her arms over her chest. I snicker at her antics.

"Seriously, I'm searching for her as soon as I finish my Ramon." She says angrily stabbing the noodles. "And imma help."

Well, when she finished we did exactly that, and eventually we were knocking at Jake's door.

"Hello?" A tall blonde haired fellow came to the door. Lauren insisted on staying out of view. "Is Ally Brooke here?" I ask.

The boy squinted his eyes and respond with a quick why. "Well, because I would like to say hi and wish her a happy birthday."

"I'll tell her you stopped by..." He almost closes the door,"wait, what's your name?"

"Dinah." I sigh. He nods and proceeds to close the door quickly, but a foot in the door made it come to a halt. Not mines, but Lauren's.

Lauren forces the door to swing open. "Let me see her." She demands in a low, serious, tone.

His face changes from one of tolerance to aggravation. "No, Lauren." He rolls his eyes pushing her back. Wait, I know buddy did not just push my girl.

Lauren's blood quickly started to boil and I even felt mine do the same. She suddenly pushes him much harder then needed to make our way past him.

Lauren seemed like she knew exactly where Ally would be and made her way there.

And she was right. "Happy Birthday!" Lauren picks her sister up from where she was sitting, hugging her tight. I stood and watched the twos interaction.

"Jake let you in?" She asks with a confused yet happy look on her face. "Nope, I let myself in." I turn to the "man" who was now standing in the doorframe with his arms folded against his chest.

"You said what you wanted, you can go now." He says bitterly. "So what are your plans for today?" I completely ignore Jake. 

"I don't know. I think I'm ready to leave." Ally says quietly. "Leave you say?" Lauren says much louder looking at Jake with a big smirk.

Ally nods, "I had fun with you, Jake, but I need to go spend some time with my sis."

Jake rolls his eyes, "your sister is rude." "Says the one who pushed a girl." I say talking Ally by the hand and make our way out.

"I didn't know it would be that easy to steal you." I laugh outside of the house.

Lauren catches my attention when she starts to take of her top. "Do you like what you see?" She smirks. I playfully stick my tongue out in a more suggestive way then I meant.

Lauren raises her eyebrow putting on the top she picked. "To bad." Hey, don't play wit meh lyk dat. I pick up my phone to see the time was 3:52.

We have to be at the venue by 4:30, Meet and Great starts at 5, then sound check, then the concert starts 9:00.

I was already dressed and ready to go unlike Lauren. "We can go now right?" I ask when Lauren finishes getting dressed. She gives a quick nod and we get going.

"This is going to be fun." I smile to my partner.

11:10 pm

"How did it feel to meet your idol, watch them perform, and just be in their presence ." I say pulling the hyperventilating fan girl to the car. She obviously dreaded that the night was over already.

"Like I just died and met God himself." She covers her face. "You're so cute." I gush kissing her cheek.

The car ride home was honestly sweet. Just hearing Lauren talk about how great the show was and how she still couldn't believe she meet her idols, but mostly her expressing how much she loves me. Of course that's because I was the one who bought the tickets, but apart from that. When we arrived at my place, she bolted through the door straight to my room.

"What are you doing? You should be tired from all those heart attacks you had." I question.

"Funny thing is I'm far from tired." Lauren says bouncing on the bed like a d*mn fool. I chuckle at her, "So watchya wanna do?"

She plops down with a shrug. Hmm. I take the moment to tackle her and shower her in a million kisses because... why not.

"Stahpp." She laugh/whines. "Nope. You're gonna feeeel my love." I say in a playful, villainous voice.

"Ok ok. At least let me kiss you back." She attempts to roll away and desperately claws the sheets realizing she's gonna drops off the bed. "Oof. You ok?" I laugh looking over the edge of the bed.

She sits up on the floor and wastes no time getting back on the bed and climbing on top of me. Unexpectedly, but I was kind of expecting it, she practically shoved her tongue down my throat... I liked it. So I decided to battle against her tongue with mine.

Just a little mention, I'm only wearing boxers and a sports bra while she's wearing boy shorts and the 1975 t-shirt, but it's all good cause I'm blasting the heater right now.

Little ole me finds a way to get my hand inside of  her boy shorts. "Oh, so we're doing that now." Lauren says suggestively against my neck.

I feel her hand trail down my stomach and stop at the hem of my boxers. Yes, I wear boxers... they're comfortable.

I can't help but let my breathing shallow at the thought of what should come next. She disconnects her lips from my neck and looks up at me with a small smirk.

"I guess we should go to bed now." She says getting off of me. I lay there, dumbfound, wanting more.

"Nope."

"What?" She giggles knowing what she's done. "You're evil."

"No I'm not." She defends. "Yes... Yes you are." I retort.

"Ok... maybe a little... Goodnight, love you."

She did me so wrong.