Chapter 18

October 31st
8:51 pm

"You ready?" Ally asks at the door with Lauren. "Yep." I say stepping out the house giving her a hug and then kissing the green eyed woman.

I lock the door behind me,"Explain to me again why we're all driving in one car?"

"So four of us can get messy and one stays sober to drive is home. Twelve o'clock on the dot." Ally answers. I nod in understanding. That's actually pretty smart.

"I volunteer to stay sober..." I raise my hand, "I don't like being drunk"
Lauren smiles remembering what happened my first and last time drinking.

"Ok, vamanos chicas." Ally says making her way to car. Her dingy boyfriend sat in the front seat, and to be honest, I didn't know even know he was coming with us.

"Why?" I ask Lauren pointing to Jake in the seat in front of me. Lauren shrugs and rolls her eyes out of annoyance of him.

"Hello, Jake." I speak. "Hello, Ally's friend." He responds in the same tone is I spoke. 'Ok' I mouth looking at Lauren. This is awkward.

"We're picking up Camila right?" I ask and get a nod from Lauren. "And how far is this place where we're going?"

"Not too far." Ally responds. We're supposedly going to a costume, but mandatory, costume party. I don't go big on costumes, so I just put on a football jersey, joggers, and a SnapBack then I put on some face makeup and two stripes. I figured this was good.

Lauren on the other hand was looking like a spicy jalapeño vampire. She wore all black, makeup included. My head was practically spinning every time I looked at her.

"You look really hot..." I say lowly. A smile comes across her face, "Thank you, you look good too." I held up my finger, "But you... Look very very delicious."

Ally gags in the drivers seat, I guess I wasn't speaking low enough. Lauren laughs softly with the cutest blush on her face.

"Take notes Jake." I say eyeballing the back of his neck. "What... take notes on how to turn my girlfriend into self entitled bi-" Ally reaches over to place her hand on his mouth interrupting him,"Don't."

Thank you Ally, I would've made him regret what he would've said. He's a f*cking vibe killer, I swear.
It only took about 7 minutes to get to Walz house.

"WALZZZ!" I shout out the window excitedly seeing my friend come into view. "CHINAA!" She shouts back flaring her arms running up to the car.

She was Harry Potter. Predictable. "Hi guuuuys." She says getting into the car making Lauren sit in the middle. Ally and Lauren greeted her happily.

Now our destination took about 11 minutes to reach, but once we got there I was totally shooketh. The place was huge and there seemed to be not as many people as I figured would be there.

"Ally how'd you get invited to this 'house' party..." I ask in awe. "The host invited me. She's pretty chill." She said nonchalantly. "Does she own this place." Lauren joins in and Ally nods.

Walking up to the mansion, Ally just casually opens the front door and walks in while the rest of us follow like ducks. The place was big and decorated very halloweeny.

Yep that's a word. "Hey Laur, do you wanna hear a word I just made up." I say nudging my girlfriend. "Sure, babe."

"Halloweeny." I cheese. She looks at me with her head tilted slightly and her eyes squinted, "You're so original." She says sarcastically.