Chapter 1

May 9th
11:11

No music was played. The only thing heard was multiple sighs and the sound of traffic.

It was rush hour, but Dinah was in no rush. Matter a fact, Dinah had no idea where to go.

She turned off the main road onto a back road not knowing where it would take her.

°°°°°°°

"Heh. Hee. Heya, there." This obviously intoxicated man said now barely standing next to Dinah. She was not in the mood for talking to anyone, therefore she did not even look at the man.
"It's a looovely night, ayent it." The man said coming closer. By that time Dinah was already getting up and walking back to her car. "So much for a relaxing time at the park." She sighed to herself in frustration.

The poor girl had nowhere to go. She had only just moved here 4 months ago and her, I guess you can say "ex", has already kicked her out. She's starting to believe she has a talent of driving others over the edge.

°°°°°°°

Dinah's POV

What am I going to do? I have work tomorrow, I don't know where I'm going to stay for the night. All my "friends" know I'm a difficult human. Might as well just contact one.

Ringing

Beeping

Ughh. "Hey Camila, please call me back when you can.. like soon please." I finish and sigh. She's not gonna call back, she hates me.

I plug in my phone to the aux cord and put Attention - Charlie Puth.

Just when it's about to finish, my phone rings.

"Hi." I pick up nervously.
"Hey, Dinah."
*silence*
"*clears throat* Umm. Are you home?"
"Ya. Why?"
"Can I come over?"
*silence*
"Sure, Dinah."
"Ok see ya."
"See ya."
*hangs up*

That was dry. She's mostlikely not gonna let me stay.

°°°°°°°°

I hesitantly rang the door bell to my ex friends house. Not long after the door swung open and I was embraced in a koala hug. I'm so confused but ignore it and hug her back.

"I'm sorry. I missed you, I was wrong for cutting you out of my life for so long, it's just you could be very troublesome and immature to the point where I'm like, 'why am I even friends with her', but that was just mean of me and -" "Hey, it's ok. I missed you too." I cut off her extra long apology.

She just smiles in response and let's me in. "Ya know, I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you doing?" Camila starts. "I could be doing better." I state. "Same here."

There's an awkward silence. Camila clears hear throat, "So, why did you wanna come over." "I was kicked out... of my.. home?" I said contemplating my choice of words.

She gives me that "predictable" look, "I knew you and miss firecracker weren't gonna last." "Ya." I chuckle nervously. "That didn't end well."

"So.. You came here cause.. you need a place to.. stay?" Camila narrows her eyes at me. I nod sheepishly. "Ok. Stay as long as you want, plus I have no life outside of school and work, so this could be a good change." Camila smiles.

I thank her and settle in to the spare room she showed me. "So, friends again." I say stopping her from leaving the room. "Ya, friends." She say and puts her fist out expecting to get I fist bump, but me being me gives her fist a high five.

:) swell.