Chapter 19

12:35 pm
November 23

Honestly, I'm contemplating missing Thanksgiving with my family... like what kind of foolery is that? I've been way to attached to Auckland lately, mostly Lauren, but this place is seriously starting to feel like home.

Me: yo camilk2%

Camila: yo finahdinah

Me: yo

Camila: yo

Me: .

Camila: what

Me: oh.. R u spending thanksgiving wit yo fam jam

Camila: what family?😅

Me: oh😅😂..🤔..😐

Camila: 🙃it's ok.

Me: dang... You down to spend thanksgiving wit yo girl.. finahdinah😄

Camila: sure.. Y not

Me: well.. I'm going to Cali.. So if u r down to bounce Tuesday?

Camila: oof.. Nope.. Not going back to the states. Lo siento

Me: ughh

I roll in my bed, not planning on getting up anytime soon.

Me: ya know the real problem here...

Camila: yez

Me:👀wat then

Camila: u r horny, still in bed, and u miss your gurl.💅🏽☕️🐸.

Me: oh god, that was kinda spot on..

Camila: y aren't u with her anyway?

Me: idek.. A little space is healthy right : )

Camila: mhmm

Me: and.. I want to spend thanksgiving with her so bad... I want to meet the wonderful humans who adopted her and ally and I want her to meet my ppl and all my little siblings and cousins and shii..😩

Camila: oh.. Ask her if she would like to come with u dummy

Me: o😯.. good idea.. Imma do that..

Camila: mhmm

I slide from my covers and smile.. It's not 2 degrees out anymore. I put a hoodie and some joggers on, put my hair up in a messy bun, brush my teeth, then head across the street to my love.

It's gotten to the point where there is honestly no need to knock cause it's usually unlocked, so I just walk in to the commonly quiet house and take out my phone.

Me: I'm in your house😈

I send to Lauren and sit on the couch just waiting patiently.

A few seconds later it says read.. mwahaha. "DEENAH!" Lauren shouts from upstairs, disgustingly mispronouncing my name. The raven haired nugget rushes down stairs with a playful smile on her face.

I squint at her, "Lauser." She only laughs and throws herself on top of me. "How've you been?" I ask, getting comfy, knowing she wasn't going to get up until she was ready.

"Dead." She sighs, "What about you?" I laugh in confusion, "I've been fine."

I cup her face and bring it so close to where our noses are touching. "I almost forgot to kiss you." I state and connect our lips. Wow, it's only been two days, but still.