Chapter 17

October 14th
3:55 pm

Me: helo mi frend

Camila: holey

I just finished a meeting that made me stresssssed and I just need a friend to joke with. Plus, I haven't talked to Canola in a while and I'm in dire need of her weirdness.

Me: wyd rn

Camila: watching grAtE shows and getting phat 🍦

Me: ok I'm coming and u can't stahp meh😈

Camila: ohke . Now I have to put on clothes🙄

Me: hA

I smirk at her message. Oh god, the texting and driving habit is back. Only work does this to me.

4:01 pm

"HeeeeeeY, wAlzzZ." I barge into Camila's house. I'm sure she forgot she gave me a key. Camila turns around, wide eyed, from the couch she was sitting on.

"You scared me." She says in a high pitched voice. I nod with a proud smile, "Mission accomplished."

I walk over to were she's seated and look at her, just look. She looks back at me with no question.

"How was your day?" I ask, not having moved. "Day your was how was good." Camila respond with a respective nod. Someone come kill us before we lay eggs, bruh.

I move to sit next to her, "I had an ugly day." "Why was it ugly?" Camila asks. I give an exaggerated shrug and a huff, "Air Heads needs me to remodel... I thought it was just fine, but noooo. It's tooooo basic. What am I going to do?"

Camila thought for a moment, "Shape them in the fruits they're based off... They are fruit flavored right?" 

Brilliant. Too brilliant for Camila though. "I'll take that suggestion. Thanks." I smile. "No problem, China... How have you and Lauren been?"

A face eating smile took over me like a freakin disease. "Good I see." She smirks. I laugh not knowing what to say.

"I love her so much. It feels like only saying that would do no justice." I shake my head, unable to wrap my mind around how close we've gotten over the three months we've been official. 

"Wow, my little girl is in love..." She wipes away invisible tears and points to the sky, "uno día."

She makes me laugh so f*cking hard. "UNO DÍA!" I shout at the top of my lungs looking up. "Marry her..." Camila says softly placing her hand on my shoulder, "Have children together, grow oLD together... Wait, have y'all done it yet."

I slowly shake my head kind of embarrassed. An exaggerated gasp comes from Mila's mouth. I whine and slap her arm like a little kid, "Leave me alone. It's perfectly fine to wait."

"It is perfectly fine to wait. I never said it was bad. It's just un-Dinah." She shrugs. "Like I said, I love her with every ounce of matter in me, I will wait forever if I have to."

'Wow' Camila mouths. "I'm impressed." She slow claps. I smile proudly. I'm such a kid, gosh. "Now question is... does she feel the same?" She switches into a serious tone.

My eyes widen, "She has to. If she doesn't I-I-might just die." "Ahh, don't worry young cricket, if she doesn't I will personally assassinate her." Camila presses her hands together. "Sounds good." I give a thumbs up.

5:59 pm

"LAUREEEEEN!" I slam the door behind me. "What?" She says in a soft, yet annoyed tone. "I love you." I smile sheepishly.

She looks at me with a blank face then looks back at her phone. Gasp... Don't say it back then.

I put a pout on my face and plop down next to her. I stare at her with puppy dog eyes waiting for my 'love you' back. She side eyes me for a moment then sighs.

"I thought you were mad at me. You scared me, I love you too, just... don't yell my name like that." She huffs.

I smirk having a not so pure mind, "Am I not aloud to yell your name?" She shakes her head, "Nope, you can only yell daddy."

I gasp, "Well, for your information, I top, sooooo, you can take that order back."

Almost immediately she jumps on me. "Nope, not with me..." She grabs hold of my arms and forcefully places them above my head. "Say it."

I shake my head challengingly. "Ok." The determined woman smirked then bit my neck harshly. "Ow! I knew you were a vampire!" I squeal.

"Say it. Call me daddy." She says into my ear. I start giggling uncontrollably, but that didn't last long until an unexpected moan flew out. Bro, I swear I didn't even know her hand was between my legs.

"I don't top, you say." I can barely see what is now a green rim around her enlarged pupils. "W-we can a-alternate."

A single finger slipping inside me catches me off guard, "Woah, da-Lauren." I stutter sliding away one of my hands that she was holding. Lauren looks at me with a now not to angry expression.

"Hmm. Stubborn aren't we." She lets go of my other hand and slightly taps her chin as if she were thinking of what to do to me.

"DADDY! NOOOOO! SH!T, I swear if you RIPPED my vAgiNaL OPENING!" I scream. This girl dared to take her finger out and pump three straight in. "Wow. Don't over exaggerate. That was only 3." Lauren chuckled and slowly started to thrust all three fingers.

"Only 3." I whimper. I guess she is my daddy.