Chapter 7

June 6th
6:56

I had invited Lauren over to my place since I wanted to get to know her a bit more. Camila suggested I should do this. Lauren hasn't been in the best mood and I want to try and cheer her up or at least let her forget about her broken pet.

So far I have no idea what I'm going to do with her. She should be here in a few, but I'll just have to let everything flow it seems. I'm not trying to overthink this and make my self nervous or stressed. All I have to do is wait.

Not long after, the door bell rang. I hop to my feet and rush to the door. I opened it to find a smiley Lauren.

"Hi." Lauren says happily. She already seems happier. "Hey. How are you." I say letting her in. "I'm doing alright. You?" "I'm great." I respond. "That's good. Whatcha wanna do?" She asks waltzing in my house. "I dunno. What do you want to do?" I retort.

She shrugs as we both sit down on the new leather sofa. "I wanted to get to know you some more. Tell me about yourself." I say.

"Ok. Well my name is Lauren Jauregui-" "Ha-what?" I interrupt. "Her-eggy." She emphasizes. I nod and she continues. "I'm 21, I was born in Miami, Florida..."

"What are you doing all the way over here?" I laugh. "I was going to get to that... As I was saying, I has adopted when I was six, even though Ally is older then me I was technically the first child because she was adopted a year after I was." She continues. 'Cool' I mouth. "I like singing, drawing, soccer and softball, and... animals of course."

"That's good to know. I'd love to hear you sing sometime." I smiled. "Sometime. Tell me about you now." "My name... full name is Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Amasio Hansen. I am 20, I am from California, I moved here for a job offer to be a candy designer a few months ago and it's been great so far. I'm an underground artist, I love music, I play the piano, I like twerking, eating, and I like sleeping."

"Same, girl." Lauren agrees. "Are you a partier or sleeper?" I ask. "... Sleeper, most times." She laughs softly. #musictomyears she couldn't get any cuter, could she? "I'm a sleeper too, but when I party... I party." I wink earning a small giggle in return.

"How's your love life?" She asks with the tiniest smirk. "Well, I recently went through one of the hardest relationships of my life and it was like one second I'm calmly eating Hot Cheetos and I drop a crumb then the next second Isis bursts through the door and starts blowing sh*t up. So my love life... Haha. It needs a bandage." I sigh.

"Ouch. My love life never even began, but maybe I should be thankful for that." She responds. "Really? I'd expect such a beautiful woman like you would have a pretty active love life."

Wow, this might be the first time I'm seeing Lauren blush and it's so frickin adorable. I mentally high five myself for actually saying something flattering for once.

"I guess I've never wanted to have someone. At times I do, but I'm never really up for... the challenge."

"Well, I don't consider myself a challenging person, BUT I'm told that all the time. I don't see it though." I nervously laugh.

"That's something to consider." She looks intently at me. It kinda makes me nervous. She's so pretty it's intimidating. I let out another nervous chuckle.

"So far, I haven't found you challenging one bit. You're pretty compliant, at least to me." She says with a proud smile.

I look away, you know exactly why I look away. How does she do it? The littlest things make my face catch on fire. And she's the only one who seems to be able to do that.

"I'm sure if I'd start to date, I'd date someone like you." She places her hand over mine. My heart nearly drops to my stomach and does several kart wheels before I say anything. I'm sure my face says it all.

She laughs seeing the effect she has on me. "Or you..." She says just above a whisper. Now when I tell you my heart completely stopped. "B-But I'm not... lesbian." She stutters.

BrUH, stop playing with my fEElinGs likE THIS. I take my hand from under hers. Feeling like ten tons of rocks sat on my heart I ask, "You aren't?"

"No. I'm bicurious. I really can't base what I like off of my celebrity crushes." GIRL. I can't anymore. Changing subject. "When's your birthday?" I ask.

"27th of this month." She responds happily. "Oh that's so cool, my birthday is 5 days before yours." I smile.

"Oh sh*t. Imma buy you some drinks. Some good- wait... are you even planning on drinking or are you staying sober?" She narrows her eyes at me.

"No, you can buy those drinks." I laugh. "Alright. We can get sauced up!" She bounces excitedly. I can't help but let the goofiest smile creep on to my face. "I just don't get how someone can be so perfect." I whisper looking at my lap. She giggles exchanging an unfamiliar look, "Neither do I."