Chapter 9

June 11
7:50 am

I don't really remember how we got this close, but I'm seriously enjoying it. I attempt to get up to use the bathroom, but end up unsuccessful when I'm pulled back down to a sleepy Lauren. I can hold it.

"It's so early. Whatchya doin?" Lauren rasps. Zayum, her voice is so sexy in the morning. "I was going to use the bathroom, but it can wait if you want cuddles." Mean while I sound like the congested toilet paper bear.

"Ya. I want cuddles." She buries her self into me and I swear... the amount of butterflies this woman puts in my stomach, I might as well take children on a field trip to the butterfly garden in my bowels.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight as if I were to lose her. I mean, It's not like I can pull her any closer, we're practically one right now.

"You're so comfy." I hear her mumble. I'll take that as a compliment. "Thank you. You are quite as cuddleable, Lauser." I say softly stroking her hair.

"Lauser?" I call and then receive a small hum. "Do you wanna hear a joke Mila showed me?" She nods her head even though it's still buried in my chest and I'm starting to wonder how she's even breathing.

"Ok... Let me think, I would tell you a joke about my piggybank, buuuut it doesn't make any cents." I say with the silliest grin on my face waiting for her to get it.

It took a few seconds before I felt her shake from laughter. I can't help but feel proud even though I didn't think of the joke originally.

"You got me." She giggles looking up at me connecting our... Nosesssss! HA you thought I was going to say sOmetHing eLSe, didn't yA!

No but seriously, our faces our super close right now and my heart is racing. No words are exchanged, only that same look she gave me that night I really got to know her.

I don't know what happened, but my nerves got the best of me, "I-I'll use the bathroom now." I stuttered nervously.

I get up and rush to the bathroom. Ugh, I'm SO disappointed in myself. I literally could've kissed her RiGht thEn anD thErE.

I totally just locked myself in the bathroom just cause I'm a little p*ssy. Sghjkurwdbkk! Frustrationnnn is real. I don't even need to pee anymore, I need to wake up.

I fling a whole leap of ice cold water into my face just for punishment. I need to go back out there... like nOW.

I walk out to see Lauren in the same spot...sleeping, that's a relief. I go back to cuddling the dark haired girl. I wanted to apologize to her, but then I'd probably have to explain what for and I'm not ready for that. So instead, I give her a kiss on the tip of her nose and the most adorable smile creeps up on her face.

And this is when I fell SO deeply in love this girl.