Harry and Stealing BONUS

Start from the beginning

 *nods* Mhm... really awkward... she even researched how to do it right... Okay... I guess tomorrow's okay... *stands up slowly* *lies over lap* *grips onto leg* Mmkay 'm ready Lou

 *chuckles* of course she did... That girl is something... *tugs down bottoms* *inspects bum* hmm, she got you good didn't she? *rubs slightly warm bottom* it's even still warm! And bright red! Poor baby...

 *whimpers* *embarrassed* *in a bit of pain* *grips leg tighter* Boo... *tearing up again*

 *smiles sympathetically* guess it might help if I stop embarrassing you about the state of your bum, huh? *chews on lip thoughtfully* you want some cream?

 *quietly* Yes please...

 Ok, love. Lucky for you, I keep it right here, close to the spanking chair. *reaches to grab tube* *spreads over red bottom* little better?'

 Yeah... better I guess. I'm still sore... *kicking from cold* ouchie...

 I know, bud, I know. But, hey, I was going to give you a full spanking and a bedtime one for the continued attitude, so a slightly sore bum and a spanking is better than a really sore bum and a spanking, hmm? *keeps rubbing in cream*

 *embarrassed* Mhm... *kicks legs* *muffled* Mmm! Lou, can you please hold my legs down...? It hurts to kick... *blushing*

 I'm about to let you up anyway babe, unless you're getting comfortable. *chuckles*

 No... I'll have enough of this tomorrow. *failed joke* Can I get up now? We can relax the rest of the day and get it over with tomorrow?

 Sure thing babe *pulls up boxers* *takes off pants* I'm guessing you don't want these? *pulls up into lap*

 I don't... thanks. *cuddles up* *sighs* Do you insist on tomorrow? S-Spanking me and all?

I do, darling, I do. *tucks chin over your head* Sorry Haz, but you know how I feel about cussing an attitude. How is that Haz, how do I feel about it? 

 *snuggles under chin* Kay Lou.. You don't like it, you think that it's rude. It makes me sound like a sailor, but I'm a singer. You don't like it when I have an attitude cause it shows disrespect towards you, and you take care of me so I should be respectful. Sorry...

 Exactly love. *rubs thigh* good boy

*time skip to next day*

 *yawning* Morning Boo Bear

 *Ruffles curls* Hey Haz. Morning. So... I seem to recall me owing you something. Can you refresh my memory, what was it? *sarcastic*

 You... uh... you owe me a... a bare bottom whippin....

 That's right *chuckles* 'whippin' haven't heard that one from you yet! *grows serious* now how many do you think you deserve?

 I would rather only 10... but that's not what I deserve. *dejected* Uh... 50?

 Well, I think fifty seems like a reasonable amount. But, because you gave me a fair number and are cooperating, I'm going to make it thirty, the last ten being with your hairbrush. Deal?

 *relieved* Deal! But do you have to use the hairbrush? *frightened*

 I do. *smiles softly* don't push your luck mister. You'll be fine, you're always fine after my spankings, hmm?