Intro

This story is based on the anime I've watched however the story is different. The 2 major characters were the same as in the anime. But though all of the minors is just made by the author of this story.

Here is some tips before you read it.
• There are some narrators will explain the story.
• Talk about the script, some of it has a parenthesis on it. So you would know that they are talking on their mind.
• The character's name is made on Japanese. Also the flow of the story is made on Japan.

_____________________________________________Intro(Prologue)

Intro(Prologue)

We've now once stepped up into Junior High. Back in middle school days I was so happy that it finally ended. After the graduation me and my friends stayed up on the roof until night. No one has ever seen us as we just spend our time having fun.. because we know that long vacation is coming and it would be fun.

"Yo! Guys are you still gonna study here?"

"Heck yeah! I really wanted to spend more time with you guys." Said Nakai

"Really? That's great we can still be classmates are we?" Said Takao

"We all hope so. But I'll gonna transfer another school."

"Really Kimura? A-Are you gonna leave us now?"

"But I won't forget you guys specially you Takao."

"But what are you hoping for?"

"Nah but seriously my mom said I'm gonna transfer."

*sigh* "Well as if we are having fun here but that guy is lonely as hell."

"Hey Nishikata!"

"Oh hey guys."

"Could you atleast join us! You're on your own again step that aside and have fun with us."

"U-Uhh well I was just recalling the memories we have in here."

"You also gonna transfer?"

"Hmm.. I bet so. But I it wasn't sure yet so maybe I can stay."

"Ohh I bet you should stay."

"Hmm yeah I guess."

...

"Takagi says she's gonna stay here too." Said Nakai.

"Really? E-Eh.." (Crap I got caught.)

"Hmph. Guess can't help it but you really like Takagi do you?" As Takao said.

"N-No it's not that. It's just that she always ask me to go home with her."

*sigh* "Oh well it's really dark isn't it?"

"Yeah! I guess we should go now."

I straightly went home and got scolded by my mom. I told him it was just a reunion with one of my best classmates. She did accept that reason however I didn't warn her before the graduation ended.