I Want You, Not Her

Start from the beginning

"Reggie?"

"You know my name, good job" Comes reg's reply from the bed. I sit on the end of his bed.

"What's got you so pissed off?" I ask, a bit of amusement in my voice. He huffs.

"Siri, I fucking heard them beating you earlier. It just makes me so fucking pissed that I can't do anything about it" I notice the tears in his eyes.

"Scoot over" I instruct. He does as I ask. I lay next to him, draping an arm across his shoulders. He curls into me, his head resting on my chest. I tell him everything that's going on, about the marriage, Remus, the escape plan.

"He wants you to come too reg" I finish. Reggie's eyes light up.

"I would love to" He murmurs. I gently push him off of me.

"Get your stuffed packed buddy, I have to go owl Remus" Regulus nods his head. I walk out of the room and back to my own. I sit down at me desk again.

Re,
Reggie said he would love to come. Then you so much for helping me. You're the best, and that's why I love you. You have a kind heart. You're kind to the bone, my love.

Your... Boyfriend?
S. B.

~Remus POV~
Once I get my next letter from Sirius, I walk into my mum's room.

"Hey, mum?"

"Yeah Remmy?" She answers. I sit on the end of her bed and lay my head on her shoulder. She puts an arm around me. I explain everything that's going on.

"Okay hun, you head to the Potters', I'll setup the bed in the spare room. I can tell you really love him sweetheart" I hug her tightly.

"I love him so much it hurts" I whisper. I let go of my mum and she kisses my forehead. I stand up and head downstairs to our fireplace. I grab some floo powder and throw it into the fireplace.

"THE POTTERS'" I shout, stepping into the flames. I step out into one of my best friends' living room. James is sprawled across the couch, his dad is in an arm chair reading a newspaper, and Mrs Potter is doing dishes in the kitchen. James' head instantly snaps in my direction.

"What's up moony?" He asks, concerned.

"It's Sirius" Is all I have to say for him to be on his feet, dragging me upstairs.

"Tell me everything and how I can help" James turns to me once we're in his room. I tell him every last detail.

"Well, Peter owes me 5 galleons"

"I need your cloak, prongs" I finish.

"Of course moons" James walks to his bed and grabs the cloak from under it. He hands it to me.

"Thanks Jay. Wait a minute. You and Pete bet on us? What was the bet?"

"Peter bet that you would get together by Christmas, I said over summer. I was correct"

"Wow Jay. Wow." I shake my head at him, then hug him.

"I gotta go. Thanks again James"