Chapter 41

FOUR WEEKS LATER

Niall Horan 

Man did it felt good to get that off of my chest, everyone thinks I'm a asshole and Alexandra shouldn't  be with me but we think other wise. Someone how that thing Alexandra and I came closer, like we're already close but we are closer now. We tell each other everything, i help with her work and everything and she tells me what happens and everything and i listen and act with her then we end up kissing and screwing around and not doing her paper work. We are on break from tour like we have a week off and I'm driving back to my house right now, as i see a weird car in our drive way, you cant just pull in our drive way we have a big gate to keep out people. I get out of my car and Alexandra is sitting there with a person i have no idea who it is as James in there as well and i look at her and she smiling away.

"Niall, babe i didn't know you be home today? Uhm this is my friend Ray,  Ray this is my husband Niall"

"Oh is please to met you Niall" He said in his rich New York accent.

"You too. May i ask why are you here?"

"Oh business.. lawyers stuff and what not"

"Ohh well if you excuse me i would love to talk to my wife for a few moments please"

"Of course" He said I help her up and we walk to the kitchen.I push her against the fridge and kissed her, we were making out for a while, my hands roaming her body then landed on her stomach. She getting big. I pull away and kiss her stomach.

"Hows my princess?" i said talking about her.

"Hungry, but im good, tired, and stress thats why i called him to do my paper work, so i dont have to worry about it"

"Hungry huh? I can take care of that, and well babe you need that, you dont need to be streesbaby girl, You need a nice long message huh mommy?"s

"Yes i do, i can go one right about now"

"Get rid of him and ill do that for you and then we can solve your problem we can go out to dinner tonight. Us and the kids or just me and you, but i prefer us, and the kids"

"That sounds good, i can go for some steak" I nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Wait why are you home early?" She ask me.

"Remember we have a little break, for like a week? I dont have to be back to the UK until Monday night"

"Oh yes, okay baby" I gave her another kiss and we went out i had a beer in my hand and she smile.

"So uhm i hate to wrap this up short but ill be in my office monday morning so we can talk about this, im sorry to cut this meeting short its just my husband is back for a few days and i want to be with him and so does James you know" I pick up James and held him and the guy gave her her nodded and they shook hands and then he left. It was weird James fall on sleep on me. I went up stairs to him to room and went our room where Alexandra was already in bed for me with her shirt off, I see her belly now.

"Oh babe you see the baby more, we find out the sex soon"

"Matter of fact is tomorrow baby"

"Good, what do you think its gonna be"

"Well i dont know my love"

"I think its gonna be another girl"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"We have a lot to do to get ready for this baby"

"Yes we do" I went behide her and gave her a nice long message.