Chapter 27

Niall POV

So its been three weeks, since the interview and Angie and Zayn break up, i dont think anyone really knows about them breaking up... and everything is okay right now, We are all very busy these days; Maria wanted to be in dance class like her mama use to dance. She can still dance but right now she to big she has like 2 months until she is due. So yeah, Alexandra is picking up Maria right now than get her ready for dance class and than she goes to dance, im making her a snack after school; and dance. But im failing at it because im eating, Okay Niall stop it. I stop eating it and got it ready for my princess after she got home from school.

Zayn and I are hanging out today; we are gonna talk about things and hang out, he wants to move out of the house he is living in because he misses Angie so much and every time he goes in there or be there it reminds him of her, so he wants me to help move out of there into a smaller place. He doesn't want to live there any more with out Angie.

Alexandra pulled up i went to go out and help her get out of the car, she gonna go hang out with Yesenia and Angie. I walk out of our house and went to go say hi to my princesses. So i open the door to Maria as she was getting her backpack and had a cookie in her mouth and about to jump out of the car. I let her jump out and she hugged me and i kiss her on the top of the head she smile and ran in the house, i shut the car door and than went around and Alexandra just shut the door and walking to me.

"Hey babe" I say kissing her soft lips.

"Hey love" She said back.

"Did you give Maria a cookie? I made her snack."

"No, she got it at school, they had a birthday party today for one of the student birthday"

"Ohh aww okay , haha." I laugh. Alexandra looked at me weird and smile and we start to walk in the house.

We hang out for a little bit, Maria was already eating her snack i made her at the table, as i clean up my xbox i was playing earlier.

"Daddy are you taking me to dance class?" Maria said running to me.

"Uhm, i though mummy was?"

"I though you was; i can take her though no problem."

"No honey i got that, you say here relax before you go out, you need it."

"Really babe?" She smile and lean it.

"No, you taking her" I laugh leaning in, I have Maria on my lap.

Alexandra smiles and hits my leg playfully; "Oh for that your taking her" I tell her laughing a little bit.

"Im just kidding Honey, im gonna take her, You have to go at 3:30? Right"

"Yes dad." Maria said getting off of my lap and went to her room.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Its 3:15" She says running up the long stairs.

Okay than.

"When are you gonna hang out with the girls?"

"Uhm 3:30.. Alice is going to cheerleading i think or is it dance i dont remember.."

"Oh okay babe, be careful okay, and if you see anything you like just get it, i mean baby, Maria, You, Me, Us the house anything okay love?"

"Okay, doesn't mean i will but okay, when are you gonna go kick it with Zayn?"

"I live with you for so long; but i dont get your American slang babe! You have one like every month." I laugh. I really dont.