Chapter 6

Alexandra Pov

After we came back home, after the hospital, i told Maria, to go play with her toys that i bought while we was here, we was gonna say here for about two weeks, while Maria was playing with her toys, i packed Niall some cloths for the hospital, and same as Maria, and Me i aloso made dinner, ( yall dont really care / want to know what i made so i aint gonna say it) we are only staying here over night then coming back and change etc. Then i went to Yesenia, and Michaels and Angie room, and told them if you need me just call me and me and Maria will be with Niall. They just nodded and huged us.

  As soon as i walk out of the hotel, i see sooo many people, and fan girls, AGAIN!? Niall isnt here! Then is girl, came up to me while i was putting Maria in the car, it was the same girl, that was here a few nights ago, right when i shut the door, she came up to me, with a letter and card, it was very sweet of her, i just smiled and gave her a hug and told her i haded to go, family stuff and she just nodded and gave me a other hug and waved at Maria and went on. I went into the limo that was there for me and Maria. I open the letter and it said.

Dear, mrs. Niall girl-friend / best friend

       im very soory that i called you a whore. I know Niall is right about calling people names, without knowing their story, im so sorry. I really hope you can forgive me, i was just mad because i love with all of my heart, and i know you do to, but you been there for some what all of his life..? I guess, when we does his video dairy, When he talked about yall, i think your name is Alexandra? Or is it Angie..? or Yesenia? im guessing your not Micheal lol , well i guess your not Yesenia either because she dating Michael..Well i hope you make him happy, and he makes you and your daughter happy, im happy for yall, i happy he found his best friends again, i just want to let you know that your really pretty, wait no your more then pretty and all of you are, all are some pretty ladys!!! You and Niall are perfect together, just promise me that you wont break his heart, because that will be breaking our directiors heart, and im 1005 we dont want that, i love yall!! & again im really sorry for calling you that, ever since then i stop being mean to everyone that i didnt know and started to become with me, and at school we have a big group now, thanks for Niall putting those words in my head, and now its in my head, and i will tell everyone that, can you ask Niall for a sginture, that will mean a world to me! here is my email & address ( Your email dress & your address) to sent it to me thanks so much!!! I will never hurt or bully anyone ever again! Thanks so much, here a little something for you and your daughter. ( there was about 500 dollers in there.)

Love Your name. 

(on the back) Yes you can, you change me in a good way! SO keep it missy!!! (: 

 wooow, that was sweet of her, i cant take this tho, i laugh at the end of it tha back. 

*

I walked in Niall hospital room, he was watching Family guy. He was laughing, oh his laugh is so cute<3.

"Hey loves!"  He said turing his head towards the door.

"Heey" I told him while walking to him.

"Hey dadda!" Maria said

" Hey baby girl" Niall said kissing the top of her head.

"Me tired, mommy!" Maria said rubbing her eyes, letting us know she tired and she wants to go to sleep.

"Arlight baby, lets go eat change and will shower in the moring." I told her grabbing her head and walking to the restroom in Niall hospital room.

I change Maria, in her blue and green pjs, it has frogs on them! It was a long t-shirt with little frogs with lily pads on them, and same with the pj pants.