Chapter 10

~Yesenia Pov~

Whoa im pregnant? What.. I don't want to be pregnant, i mean i want to be a mother, and have kids, but im not ready, well i kinda am, but i want to have morning sickness, or throwing up or having my vagina rip open, ewwww just the sound of that make me not want to have this baby! But i don't believe in killing baby's. I cannot believe im gonna be a mother! There's so much to do, so much time, money, etc. I cant believe it! Im. gonna. be. a. freaking. mother. how i am gonna tell everyone else? We gonna need to move into a bigger apartment. Me, Michael, Alex, Maria, Angie, Niall (Maybe) and my unborn child. Like five bedroom. Like damn i don't even think there's a apartment for five rooms, so i think we need to buy a house, we all have the money to, we can all share the rent like we do for the apartment. This is gonna be a fun talk tonight with Michael, and the boys, how do i tell them, do we go to dinner and tell them. I want to tell Michael alone, me and him on a date yeah and the next day we can all go out again and i can tell them. Or Us girls make a really big dinner, they would love that, i know Niall would. He use to love when we made dinner or lunch for him, he loves the Mexican food. Yummmmy!

We all left the doctors, and went back to make dinner for tomorrow we want to cook so we was gonna do that inside of go out.

~

We got back home the boys was already there, i mean to the hotel room, and when i mean home/ hotel room. I mean Alexandra hotel room, we all decide to do the dinner here, because it was the biggest room, and they have a big table, bigger then ours.

Maria was asleep in Alexandra arms when we came in the door, they guys was playing the X-box and screaming at the TV and what not. Well boys being boys.

"ALEXANDRA!!!!" Niall scream in excitement

"YESENIA!!!!!!" Michael scream as well

"ANGIE!!!!!!" Zayn also scream.

"GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liam, Harry, Louis scream along with the other loud boys

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all shhhhed back at them

"If you wake up Maria, im gonna kill all of you!" Alexandra said

"What! Why?" Niall ask while taking Maria from Alexandra

"Because she hasn't had her nap! She just fall asleep!" Alexandra said in a whispered

Niall and Alexandra went to put Maria down on their bed, as i called Michael over.

"Michael we need to talk."

"Okay, lets go talk. our room?"

"No i mean tonight, over dinner"

"Okay babe, but its almost dinner.."

"We lets go get ready then!"

"Okay"

"Guys we see you guys later, we going to dinner, see ya!" Michael told everyone.

~

We pull up at the food place thingy. We got and said table for two, and got sitting fast.

"Hi! Im Michelle and I'll be taking your order today!"

"Hello" We both said

"Do you know what yall want to drink? Or yall need a little time?" She ask very kindly. She stems nice.

"Were ready" Mike said

"Alright, what can i get for ya?"

"I'll like a sweet tea please" I said.