Chapter 33

Niall POV

 I am in bed right now, its 12 o'clock, James just went to take his nap 3 minutes ago, Im watching some tv show that im not really watching its just on, Alexandra getting change to go to the gym. Im just in my boxers on my Ipad playing some games like a kid, but its so fun to play! Next thing i knew Alexandra was out of the bathroom, She looks so good.

"Gemme kiss before you leave" I tell my beautiful wife. She than gave me a kiss and than left. With a big bag. She going to a gym not on vacation.. But whatever.  

I feel like im cheating on Alexandra but im not, i just been talking to a girl lately name Kayla. She really cute and fun to talk to but lately she been getting all lovey dovely with me. Im marry about she makes me feel alive, not that Alexandra doesn't, but i dont know i kinda like the feeling of this, but i dont want to take it any farther. I mean im a married man, i love my Princess Alexandra and my kids to death. I dont want to hurt them ever. Maria is at school right now, she doesn't get off until 2:30 so i ask Kayla if she wants to hang out, as friends. So she said she been over in a bit, so i got change into some clothes. I put on black skinny jeans with a white-shirt That had a American flag on it with a peace sign. I put on my white high tops and got my hair all up ready to hang out at my house. Then i realize my son is asleep. So Kayla better not be all loud.

--

So Kayla and I are hanging out in the living room laughing having a good time, My son is still asleep, i check on him every 15 minutes, and in 30 minutes i have to go pick up Maria, So Kayla has to go in 15. I dont know when my wife is coming back home, so i grab my phone and texted her.

"When are you gonna be home sweets?" I put my phone in my pocket. And waited for her to text back, Kayla was talking about something but i wasn't listing. Its been 15 minutes since i texted her, why isn't she texting me back. Then my phone went off.

"Are you gonna pick up Maria or am i?" She answer my text.

"Ill babe.. see you at home x?" Then i texted her again before she had the chance to text me back.

"I love you" I texted her. Then i told Kayla she needs to go. She then smile and try giving me a kiss.

"I dont think so" I told Kayla and got my keys. Then she left.

"Im already here at the house, So just leave James in his room k?" She texted

"Okay?"

Than i waited by the door and i saw her pulled up in her car and i smile going to give her a kiss but she turns away and walks to the door, Uh what was that all about? I though to my self. Ill talk about it when we get home.

So i got in the car and drove to her school. But she wasn't there! Where is she? Then i see her teacher.

"Have you seen Maria?"

"Yeah, she left with her mom" He said. I was confused why did she ask me to get her than?

"Oh she was bleeding... but i took care of her.. way better than you ever can. She had tears stains down her face..." He said

"Thanks but i can take care of her. She not your wife."

"Yeah i know but she not going to be yours soon." What does he mean about that. He doesn't know anything. I got pissed, he making up lies. He lying! I walk out of there pissed off i got in the car and  than i drove back home and didn't see her car, so i ran to the front door and i walk in and she wasn't there, i check everywhere and most of her stuff is gone! And my kids stuff ! What the hell is happing!?

Alexandra POV

I went to the gym today for about 30 minutes i couldn't get my mind off of Niall cheating on me, i dont know if he did or didn't, but he been acting weird lately, and it kinda hurts me. We are married we been together for 7 years, and been married for 2 years, he even showed up late on our anniversary. not by one, or two hours but three hours. I was so pissed off. I never was that mad before. I knew he start to talk to the girl that i hated ever since 6 grade, Kayla. They met while he was on tour. God i wanted to kill both of them, they just started talking right off the back. I didn't really care to much for it until he wrap his arm around her waist. Then this morning as Niall was asleep his phone went off and it woke my up, i though it was my phone, i was half asleep so i pick it up and i missed it, and Niall goes though my phone i have nothing to hide, and he doesn't care if i go though his phone, but i wasn't going though this phone.