Chapter 30

Niall POV

Its been two months since we had our beautiful son, Alexandra just got back to work today, and im at home with James, and Next month is our wedding, finally. Im so excited about that. Angie is 6 months pregnant, she is having a baby girl, we are all so excited for her, but good luck on the sleeplies night. How did Alex do it? how will Angie do it? I dont know how to do half the time, but im doing it and im doing it good i think, most of the night he sleep thru the night, sometime he sleeps with us. So thats good, but when he dont i make and make him his bottle or wake up Alex. Then put James back to spell.

Its really early in the morning, i have to get up to go to work this morning, we are doing our new music video 'Story of my life' &  Alexandra got Maria up, and now feeding/ making breakfast for us. I grab some boxers, we didn't sleep with the baby last night so when we dont i sleep naked. People say its healthy. So after i put on the boxers i went to put some on sweats on, since its cold. I wouldn't find any of mine, so i put on Alexandra green bay ones, it a boy sweat pants, she said boys are waaay more comfy then girls? But she has a lot of girls sweats to, any way, i put on a shirt, why is it so cold in this house?!

I walk into the Kitchen and there is Alexandra cooking some waffles, and our son in his car seat on the island, Maria in the bathroom a few feet away brusher her teeth, I come and give my beautiful soon to be wife a hug and a kiss. Wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey baby." She says. Giving my head a hug with her left arm.

"You hungry?" She ask me.

"Really hungry" I say to her.

"Alright my love" She says, i let go of her, and say hello to my kids. Luckily James was a wake.

"Hey buddie" I say giving him a kiss on the head. He gives me a adorable smile, he is to cute.

"Hi daddy" Maria says.

"Hey princess!" I say picking her up giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Daddy are you taking me to school or is mom is?"

"Uhm, whoever you want.."

"I dont know.." She says walking to the table. I follow her, waiting for our breakfast, its like 6:30 in the morning, its so early! I hate getting up early, but im getting use to it. But still hate it.

"Alright my loves come and get your waffles." Alexandra says.

"Beat ya!" I tell Maria, she looks at me, and looks over to where the food is and runs over there, of course she wins because she runs fast! & i have to let my child win! But when she a little older, imma go my full speed ha!

"Nope, i win! Daddy losssssssssssse!" She sings.

"Hahah i get you next time!" I smile and so does she. I grab James off of the Island and put him over by me, while we eat. Then we start to eat. It is amazing! This girl knows how to cook.

"So is it good?"

"Amazing babe" I tell her with my mouth is full.

"Dont talk with your mouth full love" She says, pulling her heads over my neck, she standing be hide me.

"Sorry" I say looking up at her. She does the adorable face and bends down and kisses me. Just a little peck, that was 3 seconds long.

"I packed your lunch today" Alex says to me.

"Really? What would i do with out you?"

"I dont know..." She laughs sitting down beside me and James. Maria was sitting by me on my right side.