Chapter 32

Niall POV

"So how is the married life Horan?"

"Its fabulous! I love it"

"Oh really, How do you like it, Mrs. Horan?"

"I love it, its amazing, i couldn't be happier." I kiss her cheek. She blush, cutie.

Right now we have a family interview, just me and Maria, and James, and Alexandra.

"So how long have you guys been together?"

"We been together for almost 7 years, but we only been married for 2 years"

"Aw congtras! When is the almost 7 years?"

"In three weeks, than Maria 11th birthday a month after that"

"Wow, happy early birthday Maria!"

"Thank you" She smiles.

"So Niall, what does Mrs. Horan do for you?"

"Everything, she amazing wife, mom, best friend.. she amazing at everything"

"Oh really? Wow! Where can i get one?" He laughs. Haha she mine. "So is it true that you guys been best friends before you was famous?"

"Yes that is true, We was really good friends, more than really good friends, we were best friend... we did everything together"

"Oh really? Tell us a story!"

"Well alright" I said. "Wait me or Alexandra?"

"Well you first, than Alexandra" He smiles.

"Alright, here is a story when Yesenia, and I and Mike, and Angie and Alexandra was at Alexandra brother n law, well he is my brother n law now to.. we was at our sisters and brother n law wedding, we was all half drunk, or getting there, well not me but still... around 11 o'clock right now, we was all gonna go swimming so we are all change just waiting on moy, and Gustavo, Alexandra sister, my sister in law husband, they are bother and her sister  Desi and Gustavo wedding, moy and Gustavo are brothers and her other sister we call Kitty or kiki she was dating Moy, now married but yeah, we was all drinking, dancing to the music waiting for the volleyball because thats what we do is have fun, we have a lot of fun! But uhm, we was dancing and everything, Alexandra and I had a little thing going on, so we was dancing together and than Alexandra goes into her sisters house to see whats taking forever, and she goes in, i follow her. Her brother n law Moy was dead asleep on the fridge, like his back up against it, his legs everything, a beer in his hand, he was gone!  Than we see Gustavo walking and he falls right than hold up his beer and yells 'MY BEER IS ALRIGHT!!!" It was so funny! All he cared about was his beer, and than He was talking to me about looking after us, he already talked to Mike, and everything so he was telling me, because he knew that i like Alexandra a lot.. and we had a thing.. he uhm gave me a condom for that night, but dont worry we didn't do it... if you know what i mean...  But than we didn't want to go swimming anymore, i was done drinking there were soooo much drinks though, i mean have you ever been to a Mexican wedding? Those are so much fun, so much drinks and Alexandra moms drinks are the best, but yeah Alexandra and I go sit on the volleyball court, they were rich, so they had a pool, volleyball court, basketball court all in there house they had a big house, but i remember uhm... kissing Alexandra on the court yard, and our drunk friends were walking to us, we was now talking, some time we would make out, and talk and stuff, we were sitting up watching them walk to us, were talking about something, i really remember what it was, but then we see Angie fall she was just laying on the ground, the Yesenia comes looking for Angie 'To go see what we were going' & everything and Yesenia falls over angie and goes 'OMG ARE YOU OK?' & Angie goes 'No! Are you okay?' and Yesenia says yeah im fine, they were both fine, Alexandra wasn't drunk so she gonna go say goodnight to her nieces and nephews so i go with her, because she gonna be showing me where im going to sleep. So i follow her and i wanted to say goodnight to them to as they were like my nieces as well, and they kids are up in the living room watching tv, as they get everything put away and we see Gustavo upset down on the seat, the one seater... his feet up on the couch and his back and head on the floor.. he gone! Dead asleep, we took a bunch of pictures that was such a fun night"