Chapter 8

(Still Angie Pov)

As I put the conditioner in my hair Zayn washed it out for me aww what a sweetie ! Lol Then he turns off the water and grabs a towel for both of us, and carry me bridal style to the bedroom then start kissing me as I might add I am still wet ! ( not like that you nasty;) well at yet ....................) Remember I'm still a virgin, and we virgin gets wet fast, I think ... okay well... he was staring into my hazel eyes, the crush his lips into mine, while he kissing he moan into the kiss and then move down to my neck, he found my sweet spot, I moan and he stop and said "Found it;)" Then he made a big hickey on my lower neck, then he made his way to my breast, he starting to stuck, bite my nipples I moan, getting a little wet down there and he made his way down to my area, and starting eating me out I moan a little larder, hoping the boys wouldn't hear us, then I had a funny feeling in my lower region, I knew my orgasm was coming. "Zayn.." I moaned. He stop eating me out and drop the towel he had around his waist, He was really big, like 10 inches, whoa ! "Your...Soo....Damn.....Bigg!"

"Angie we don't have to do this, if you don't want to, we can wait, I know we only just got together, but yeah if you want to stop we can."

" No I want this, you got me all horny and we are gonna do it, tonight, right now, come on babe, I want you to take my virginity, now lets move it a long or ill change my mind!"

"Okay babe, just chill hahaha alright ready?"

"Yes"

As he came on top of me but wasn't really on me or on top of me or even in me yet, his arms was supporting him but I could feel a his tip at my opening but then with out warning he jam his big hard dick inside of me making me scream, but he let me adjust to his size stay like that for a little bit. A couple of tears rolled down my eyes, as he pop my cherry! It hurt so bad, I wanted him out of me, but I didn't at the same time, I cant explain the pain im in right now then he starting going in and out of me very slow and he saw the tears, so he kiss them way, "I knew it was gonna hurt you babe, do you want me to stop?" I just smile and shake my head no. He just starting thrusting a little faster then soon the pain turned into pleasure. "Zayn Faster!" I moaned.

He went faster and faster, "Ugh baby you're so tight!"

Zayn & I moan and groans filled the room knowing the boys heard us, I knew Louis room was right near us to, I just giggled a little the about 15 minutes later, I felt close to my orgasm again, "Zaynnn l-I-i'm close!"

"Me too, babe!" his thrusts got sloppy. I released my liquids on his dick as he released into me. He pulled out and we laid next to each other for a minute. "That was amazing Angie, I love you and Im not just saying because we just made love together, im saying that because I really do love everything about you."

"Awwwww, babe I love you to, I love everything about you to!"

Zayn kissed me softly, and got up and change into his t shirt and my underwear. He change into his boxers

I was feeling a little hungry, so me and Zayn went downstairs to go grab a snack.

"I HEAR YOU GUYS, YALL WERE A BIT TO LOUD!!!!!!!!!" Louis said with his crazy self. Liam and Hazz, they were all downstairs eating popcorn with the tv very very loud, im guessing blocking us out? LOL!!

"I hope you enjoy the show" I told them while giggling making my way tot he kitchen.

"Oh yeah totes!"  Liam said while popping a popcorn in his mouth.

"Well yall could of went to the beach or something haha"

"Oh yeah we should have! Why didn't we think of that?" Harry said.