Chapter 31

IDK WHAT TO RIGHT SO YEAH.

Angie POV

its been two years since i had my baby girl Selena. Alice is a great big sister Alice is 8 years old just about to be nine in a few months. I live in LA. Cali. Me and Zayn are not together anymore, i heard that he got a new girl friend then been dating for a few months of thats what Yesenia and Alexandra tells me. Ive been okay. I work at the club at the moment, well at nights its fun here, we are like a family. I teach basic English as well, for high schoolers. I love my jobs, im a fun teacher my kids loves me. I share a class room with my good friend Mr. Lopez. He super funny, he married has two kids and two on they way twins! Exciting!

Any way its night time, i dont always work at clubs just three times a week, when they need the most help and today is a Saturday so i work tonight. Its only 1:30 pm right now. I dont go in until 11:30. So yeah the kids are taking their naps Alice is having quite time her room watching tv while i do paper work as in grade stuff. I heard my phone go off. So i walk over to where it was and answer it with out even looking at it.

"Hey" I heard a Irish accent.

"Hey Niall" I say with a smile on my face.

"Hey sil." s-sister I-in L-law =sil.

"Hey bil" i think you got that one. brother in law.

"Listen you know that we are LA right now, because of tour and everything and my wife and Yesenia wants to see you and their nieces, and my kids wants to see them as well and well of course i do to.... -"  i cut him off.

"Niall what are you trying to say?" i laugh a bit.

"Well where do you wanna met up i mean like tomorrow or something? We are off tomorrow.. the weekend"

"Yeah tomorrow will be great"

"Great! im sure everyone will be happy to see you guys! We miss you!"

"We miss you to." I could hear him smile on the phone.

"Daddy! momma look fo' u" I hear my nephew say.

"Alright buddy, hey Ang. I have to go.. we are going on out today and my wife. ahhh never get tired of saying that, love being marrired, but she wants to take them to Disney land or world which ever is in here,  any ways i have to go but we be seeing you guys tomorrow!" Niall goes on.

"Ha lemme talk to my nephew! i havent talk to him in a couple of days i miss him!"

"Sure, if Alex yells at me im blaming you" He says.

"You do that, now let me talk to Jay!"

"His name is James!"

"Yeah well i call him Jay."

"Yeah, yeahh, buddie tia wants to talk to you"

"tia?!"

"James! i miss you buddie! i love you very much"

"love you to tia! " he says.

"Aww you better want to see me tomorrow?"

"Yes!!! tomorrow!"

"Yes sir, i will see you, big sister, daddy, mommy and tias and their kids? Huh.. how would you like that?"

"love it. tia"

"Good im glad."

"good"

"Niall ! Why the hell arent you ready yet babe?" i hear alex say.

"Its angie fault ! "

"Oh im sure of it."

"Yep! She wanted to talk to James so... i let her you know last time i gave my phone to James it threw it in the pool because it 'stop working' when it died" He says back.. Hahahah, he said that funny.