Chapter 26 ❤

A MONTH LATER

Niall POV

 Alexandra and I and Maria is going to pick up my mother in Dallas thats 3 hours and 40 minutes away from where we live, i dont know why she got a ticket that lands in Dallas when she could of use my privet jet and land in Austin, but what ever floats my mom boat. Alexandra is six months pregnant. She not fat she only has the belly because she works out to stay in shape and not get fat ya know?  

"Come on we have to leave Alexandra!" I yelled from the stairs.

"Im coming Niall. Jesus." She sass me. She is so sassy and when she pregnant it became worst. and well she is mad at me.

"Okay, ill be in the car"

"Okay Niall."

"On Maria lets got wait for your mother in the car" I said opening the door.

She jump off the couch with the family Ipad in her hand watching YouTube Videos. She grabbed her carry on back pack. She has to have things to do when she is in the car and everything so yeah. She gotten big, but she still cute. Very cute... 

Alexandra and I got into a small fight so right now we are like ehh about each other, i think she still mad at me, the fight was about me not putting Maria to bed on her bed time she walk in when we was watching a movie, Hey im her dad and i can say when she can and cant go to bed to, so i ask her if she wanted to watch a movie and she said yes so i got some food out and drinks and put on a movie. Alexandra was out planning for her baby shower with some of her friends, she was mad because it was 10:30, on a school night.. I get why she mad but that was two days ago. I know were not perfect but i dont want to be in a fight as my mom comes down, they are not hating each other any more, its like they are talking a little bit,  im glad they dont hate each other anymore but she well my mother is still not as happy but she gonna have to live for the fact that im happy and we are getting married and i love her and she loves me, we are not prefect; we have fights and everything else just like any normal couple.

Oh so you know how im 23 now? Yes i had a daughter at the age of 16.. but thats beside the point. Alexandra was a month younger than me, but well i just want to tell you that im 23 years old, we are still in the car waiting for Alex and its been at least 10 minutes, what the hell is she taking forever.

I got out of the car and went to go check on Alexandra.

"Alex where are you?"

"I cant do this."

"Why what do you mean?"

"Niall im not going"

"Why babe?"

"Because Niall if you haven't forgot that your mother hates me!"

"No she dont, she likes you"

"Stop lying."

"Im not okay, Maria is in the car and we have to be there in five hours babe, come on we have to go now."

"Im not going you go with out me"

"Babe please go with me, i want you to."

"No Niall.. i dont want to go, i dont want to go any where with you." She looks mad now.. Shit.

"Why not? Is it because i haven't said sorry?"

She roller her eyes, that means yes.

"Look baby im very deeply sorry okay, Your the momma and i should listen to you from now on. Im sorry baby, please forgive me." I did the puppy dog face.