Chapter 2

Angie Pov 

When i saw the news i ran out and try to go look for Niall and his band mates but i gave up hope after two hours, Austin was a big city and i dont have the time either, but luckly i was gonna go to mcds and i knew Niall would be here because every changes he goes here because he love it here in the US, when he go vist London with his mom he said i cant wait to go back to the US he loves London and Ireland to dont get him wrong, but he always missed mcds food and he loves their different kind of accents if they have one. He though that was pretty cool, ugh yeah haha i guess so. anways as soon as i pulled up i saw something in the window that kinda look like Niall, but i wasnt gonna give up my hopes, Then i walked in gonnaget everyone something to eat. i oder it as soon as i turn i bumb into this tallish guy who had black hair with a blond in his hair, and beautiful amber-brown eyes that sparkle in the light, he had tan skinny jeans on ( if i say skinnys that means skinny jeans its just something that i say)  and a black t shirt one and and had  a jackie that look like mine that i had on but he had a ' M'  on his and i had a ' A ' on mine. idk what they called i just got it at the mall because i liked it. As we bumbed into eachother, i didnt see him because my phone was ringing and i was pulling i tout and he was filling up his drink, and he turn around and i was trying to answer my phone and we bumbed into eachother, and you drop the cups and your phone as well, as he drop his drink on his leg.

" iOh! Sorry love, didnt see you their, here let me get that, i really sorry lucky you at a case on that thing. huh?"  He said with a strong britsh accent. 

"im so sory i didnt see you there. Here some napkets, im soo sorry...i can pay for that if you like, ill pay for dry cleanrs. So Sorry please for- As i got cut off my the number at the desk  "Number 27" A young lady said. 

"be right there. "  i said..

" no need to do that, you didnt mean to do it! or did you? nah im just playing. food ready.. is all that for you?" He said whiling walking me to the front desk..

" well it was nice meeting you sorry again, and noo i didnt mean to, well no its no its for my twin sister and my niece and my besties and her bf that is like my big brother." i said to the cutie that was standing beside me. GOD HE WAS SO HOT THE MORE I LOOK AT ME THE HOTTER HE GETS, Ahhh. STOP IT ANGIE!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME AND HE DOESNT KNOW YOUR NAME. He looking at you weirdly did i say something stupid? doe my breath sticks? what did i do? does it look like im talking to my self? Speak Angie speak, say something.

"Wait what did you say?"  you asked like you didnt hear him because you was ugh....i dont know....talking to your self in your head... wasnt listing to a word he said.. 

"whats your name love?"  he said ... again

" Angie & yours?" you asked.

" you dont know who i am? im one direction, Zayn Malik. "

Your month drop because you knew Niall was in one direction that was one of the reason why he left and pus to live with his mom/ mum... ( what ever you want to say) 

are you fangirling over me? well it doesnt look like it well this is awkward "  he said kinda lound then went into a whisper

Ughh... no... hey you know wheres Niall at by any changes? "  i ask him real quickly. 

he ponited to his table.. Niall had his head in his hands looking down the whole time while the others were eating. 

" uhm thanks, you dont how much this means to me " 

" so you 'LIKE' Niall like that , woaah, man and to think i was gonna ask you for your number to, he always gets the pretty ones!! " he asaid like he was hurt  but in his eyes i know he was getting jelly.