Chapter 17

Niall Pov

Its been two weeks since Maria gotten taken way, i cant stand it neither. I miss her so much, today One direction are going to do in view, ya know the good stuff.  What Dictioners love to see.

"Hey mate!" Zayn said cheerfully, got some last night by Angie didn't he?

"Aye" I said back..

"Ready to go?" He ask, Alexandra wasn't here, i dont really know where she is right now. We been spending a lot of time together and we haven't fought, its really weird with out Maria here. I hate seeing Alexandra like this, i really never see her drink before and she been lately.. and i dont really like it.

"Niall....?" I hear Alexandra said coming from the front door.

"Yes love?" I answered back.

"What time is your inter-view Hi Zayn"

"Hey Alex, feeling be- how was your day?" I gave him the evil look, i dont want anyone making her feel any worst as it is. She was just doing ok and when people bring it up she gets all sad just like me and i dont want any one to know about it yet, like fans, and pops and them. That is the last thing we need right now.

"Its okay Niall, but how am i doing? I would be way better, i dont really know what to say to that after your daughter is missing...."

"Im sorry love, hey are you gonna go with us to the interview?"

"Yeah if you want me to?"

"Yes love i do.. we do" I smiled.

"Oh okay then i guess i'll go, Oh and Niall can you come here for a second?"

"Suree... excuse me Zayn.." I than walk into other room where we have our convos.

"When do you have to be at the interview?"

"Uhm.. in a hour i think.? Why?"

"Because your dad called.  He was to meet up with us."

"Oh when does he want to..? He is in town since when?"

"Well i dont know, but he called me today when i was at the b- out and he said he need to talk to us ASAP."

"Uhm wait first where were you?"

"Out.."

"Where out?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Yeah it does.."

"Im sorry i dont have to tell you where ive been and what not"

"Okaay, i just would like to know where my girl friend is at,  i dont want anything to happen to you either"

She sign and look down at the floor. "The bar.."

"What?"

"I was at the bar.. Just talking to my friend Ashley, sorry ok?"

"Its okay... " I said wrapping my arms around her for a hug. "I love you and i dont want anything to happen to you" I said in her ear.

"I love you to.."

Then there was knock at the door.

"Uhm... Niall ? Alexandra? We have to go.."

"Uhmm.. Okay were coming" Alexandra said We was giving each other kisses at the moment, like little pecks but long ones?

"Okay.. i'll be in the car."

Than Alexandra got change really fast since she kinda spell like she just came from a bar well just her cloths.